Nokia 7610 : SMS Over Bluetooth with PC Suite IMPOSSIBLE b..

Last response: in Brands
October 15, 2004 4:09:51 PM

I don't understand why a SUPER mobile phone is not able to send a SMS
using it's PC Suite.

Any Basic mobile do it.

My mobile is based on Symbian!!!

And my PC suite says not possible with Symbian Phone.

So I hope Nokia has an exchange solution.
If anybody can help he is welcome

Note : Voice recorder : Only one minute!!!
MPEG4 reading not fluent!!!!

I do regret the purchase of this mobile
A bit more expensive but the P908 of Sony Ericson is MUCH more better.
October 24, 2004 11:24:33 AM

Whilst I like the phone, it pisses me off not being able to send SMS from my
PC.

Gary.

!