Nokia 7610 : SMS Over Bluetooth with PC Suite IMPOSSIBLE b..

I don't understand why a SUPER mobile phone is not able to send a SMS
using it's PC Suite.

Any Basic mobile do it.

My mobile is based on Symbian!!!

And my PC suite says not possible with Symbian Phone.

So I hope Nokia has an exchange solution.
If anybody can help he is welcome

Note : Voice recorder : Only one minute!!!
MPEG4 reading not fluent!!!!

I do regret the purchase of this mobile
A bit more expensive but the P908 of Sony Ericson is MUCH more better.
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 7610 bluetooth suite impossible

    Whilst I like the phone, it pisses me off not being able to send SMS from my
    PC.

    Gary.

    "jmt" <tragerjm@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
    >I don't understand why a SUPER mobile phone is not able to send a SMS
    > using it's PC Suite.
    >
    > Any Basic mobile do it.
    >
    > My mobile is based on Symbian!!!
    >
    > And my PC suite says not possible with Symbian Phone.
    >
    > So I hope Nokia has an exchange solution.
    > If anybody can help he is welcome
    >
    > Note : Voice recorder : Only one minute!!!
    > MPEG4 reading not fluent!!!!
    >
    > I do regret the purchase of this mobile
    > A bit more expensive but the P908 of Sony Ericson is MUCH more better.

Nokia Mobile Bluetooth