Changing the size of writing on a webpage

For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on webpages has
become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I was wondering if there is
any way of being able to change this back?

Here is an example of what it looks like..

4 answers Last reply
More about changing size writing webpage

    sorry.. this link will work

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/gothic_omen/2.jpg

    In news:F240CD21-B94D-4FA9-BBFD-CB3A8E178DA3@microsoft.com,
    Kiri <Kiri@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on
    > webpages has become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I
    > was
    > wondering if there is any way of being able to change this
    > back?

    If you have a scroll mouse, hold down the CTRL key and scroll the
    wheel. One direction will make it bigger, the other smaller.

    This works in most applications, not just IE.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Kiri wrote:
    > For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on
    > webpages has become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I was
    > wondering if there is any way of being able to change this back?
    >
    > Here is an example of what it looks like..

    Assuming "Internet Explorer", try one of these things:
    While using Internet Explorer and viewing a web page with small text...

    - Press and hold down the CTRL key. Use the SCROLL WHEEL on your mouse -
    scroll back.

    or

    - From the menu at the top, choose "View" --> "Text Size" and the
    appropriate larger size for yourself.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:10:04 -0700 in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize, Kiri favored us with...
    > For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on webpages has
    > become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I was wondering if there is
    > any way of being able to change this back?

    View > Text Size in Internet Explorer

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    "What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
    "My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
    "The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
    "I was misinformed."