Changing the size of writing on a webpage

September 11, 2005 2:10:04 PM

For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on webpages has
become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I was wondering if there is
any way of being able to change this back?

Here is an example of what it looks like..

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 3:25:01 PM

In news:F240CD21-B94D-4FA9-BBFD-CB3A8E178DA3@microsoft.com,
Kiri <Kiri@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on
> webpages has become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I
> was
> wondering if there is any way of being able to change this
> back?

If you have a scroll mouse, hold down the CTRL key and scroll the
wheel. One direction will make it bigger, the other smaller.

This works in most applications, not just IE.

Please reply to the newsgroup
September 11, 2005 4:17:05 PM

Kiri wrote:
> For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on
> webpages has become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I was
> wondering if there is any way of being able to change this back?
>
> Here is an example of what it looks like..

Assuming "Internet Explorer", try one of these things:
While using Internet Explorer and viewing a web page with small text...

- Press and hold down the CTRL key. Use the SCROLL WHEEL on your mouse -
scroll back.

or

- From the menu at the top, choose "View" --> "Text Size" and the
appropriate larger size for yourself.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:10:04 -0700 in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize, Kiri favored us with...
> For some reason the other day, all of a sudden the writing on webpages has
> become increadibly small and i cannot read it. I was wondering if there is
> any way of being able to change this back?

View > Text Size in Internet Explorer

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
"I was misinformed."
!