Hide programs from all-users on my start menu - programs

How do I hide all those programs showing from All Users on my program list
from the start menu. I'm getting all my kids stuff that he has down loaded
and it making a mess out of my side of the computer. When I go to the
Start - All Programs, the only programs I want to see are the ones I use not
everyone elses. /Bob

Click Start, Run and enter REGEDIT Go to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer

Look in the right pane for a value called NoCommonGroups. If the value exists, double click it and change the value to 1. If it doesn't exist, right click in a blank area of the right pane and select New, DWord value. Name it NoCommonGroups. Then double click the value you just created. Change it to 1. Log off/log on.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.