3 monitors but middle one is bigger, how can I resize it?

deewevoli

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
I have 3 tv's, the one in the middle is 46" and the other 2 are about 32".

How can I cut off the top portion of my big middle tv so when I play with eyefinity then the screens will line up? The tv does not have this ability in its options.

Is there any way I can set a custom resolution or use a tool /program to do this?

Here is a pic to describe what Im talking about-
I want to cut off from the yellow line and above so all 3 screens will line up properly:

tvs.jpg

deewevoli

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
My tv does not have that option at all.

Is there some software that can do this?

I think I remember something I used for a game that let you change your screen dimensions and aspect & the top part would just be black.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Darkoil

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I only have experience with nvidia settings but I think I can help. In catalyst control centre advanced mode go to the menu list and choose desktop and displays. You need to then open up the menu for the middle screen which you want to resize and then go to configuration. You should be able to manually change the scaling.

deewevoli

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012

Thanks alot!! Do you think the radeon options have this ability as well? I know you have nvidia, but if you had to guess? Getting a 7970.

Darkoil

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012

Yep the instructions I gave were for catalyst control centre so they are the options you will use with the radeon card. I've got an older version of CCC running on a laptop so I had a quick look at what you will have to do. When I said I only had experience with Nvidia I ment I've only ever had to use the manual scaling option with Nvidia settings myself but either way it is a simple process.
When you come to set up eyeinfinty this little guide should help - http://www.hisdigital.com/UserFiles/product/ATI_Eyefinity_Setup.pdf