Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

7750 ports

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • DVI
  • VGA
  • HD
  • Radeon
  • Graphics
  • Product
Last response: in Graphics Cards
August 10, 2012 12:46:12 PM

does all radeon hd 7750 1gb ddr5 has vga or dvi ports?

More about : 7750 ports

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 10, 2012 1:30:06 PM

It requires a pcie slot, it will run on yours. If you need a vga port you can always buy a dvi to vga adapter.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 1:30:15 PM

ebbote59 said:
It requires a pcie slot, it will run on yours. If you need a vga port you can always buy a dvi to vga adapter.

my monitor has vga and dvi ports but no hdmi port. by the buy then why there is written pcie 3.0x16 slot rather than pciex16 slot?
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 1:38:16 PM

It's PCIe version. But since PCIe is backwards compatible, you have nothing to worry about because it will work for sure.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 1:41:34 PM

Sunius said:
It's PCIe version. But since PCIe is backwards compatible, you have nothing to worry about because it will work for sure.

and what about the ports? my monitor has only vga and dvi ports.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 1:43:50 PM

PCIE 3.0 is backwards compatible, they are just stating it is a PCIE 3.0 capable card. I am running a 7770 on a PCIE 2.0 and have no issues at all. If your monitor has VGA and DVI then you should be able to use a DVI cable. You only need to use one of the connections.
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 1:44:20 PM

BSNL said:
and what about the ports? my monitor has only vga and dvi ports.


All of them has at least one DVI port. None of them have any VGA ports though.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 1:50:04 PM

ish416 said:
PCIE 3.0 is backwards compatible, they are just stating it is a PCIE 3.0 capable card. I am running a 7770 on a PCIE 2.0 and have no issues at all. If your monitor has VGA and DVI then you should be able to use a DVI cable. You only need to use one of the connections.

is there any other issues you'll have left to tell me please dont hesitate to tell me. i do not want to waste my money for 7750 1gb ddr5 graphics card if it does not work on my computer. if you'll want to know my specs then here they are, intel core2duo cpu E7400 @2.80 ghz , 2gb ddr2 ram screen resolution is 1366x768p. motherboard is of ddr2 version. to know anything else,please click on this link.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 1:56:38 PM

Don't worry, it will work :) .
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 2:00:54 PM

Sunius said:
Don't worry, it will work :) .

di you saw my specs ? is it ok? graphics card is the most hardest thing to buy in this world because of its lots of variety.
m
0
l
a c 92 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 2:25:26 PM

Do you have a new PSU, 180W probably not going to work.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 2:54:08 PM

rgd1101 said:
Do you have a new PSU, 180W probably not going to work.

then how much wattage psu is needed? except psu is all other things are ok?
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 3:40:39 PM

Whole system with HD 7750 will not consume more than 120 Watts. 180 Watt power supply is enough. And yes, I have seen your specs.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 3:50:14 PM

Sunius said:
Whole system with HD 7750 will not consume more than 120 Watts. 180 Watt power supply is enough. And yes, I have seen your specs.

but rgd1101 told that 180 watt psu not going to work?
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 3:56:49 PM

Well, he said that, and I say differently. In this chart, it uses around 190 watts, however, the CPU they used uses 65W more power than your current CPU. That would translate to around 135 watt usage.



If you still don't like it, you can always buy another power supply unit.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 4:01:54 PM

Sunius said:
Well, he said that, and I say differently. In this chart, it uses around 190 watts, however, the CPU they used uses 65W more power than your current CPU. That would translate to around 135 watt usage.

http://media.bestofmicro.com/T/B/326351/original/load%20power.png

If you still don't like it, you can always buy another power supply unit.

but in the cpu id software it is written "max TDP-65 W"
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 4:02:52 PM

Yeap. The one they tested with is i7-3960X, which has a TDP of 130W.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 4:04:20 PM

Sunius said:
Yeap. The one they tested with is i7-3960X, which has a TDP of 130W.

if i oc my processor, then will a new psu is required?
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 4:15:45 PM

Probably yes. I would not try OCing.
m
0
l
August 10, 2012 4:55:35 PM

Sunius said:
Probably yes. I would not try OCing.

but my cpu and 2gb ddr2 ram is not quite enough to play games like battlefield3, COD MW3,etc on medium to high settings.
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 10, 2012 10:19:20 PM

It should be enough. Not for battlefield 3, but other games would be fine. You'd need more RAM for BF3.
m
0
l
August 11, 2012 12:42:07 AM

Sunius said:
It should be enough. Not for battlefield 3, but other games would be fine. You'd need more RAM for BF3.

is there any other issues should be known by me for radeon hd 6770 graphics card. i mean that is there any other system requirements you have forget to tell me?
m
0
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
August 11, 2012 10:05:04 AM

No, HD 6770 will not work! We were talking about HD 7750!
m
0
l
August 11, 2012 10:09:05 AM

Sunius said:
No, HD 6670 will not work! We were talking about HD 7750!

oh sorry! i wrote 6770 by mistake.is there any other issues should be known by me for radeon hd 7750 1gb ddr5 graphics card. i mean that is there any other system requirements you have forget to tell me?
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 291 U Graphics card
August 11, 2012 10:16:03 AM

I don't think so.
Share
August 11, 2012 10:20:34 AM

Sunius said:
I don't think so.

i am going to buy sapphire radeon hd 7750 1gb ddr5 after few hours.but i still fear that my old cpu can bottleneck my new graphics card.
m
0
l
August 15, 2012 2:50:30 AM

Best answer selected by BSNL.
m
0
l