show desktop in quick launch deleted

There is a Show Desktop icon as a default in the quick launch section of the
taskbar. I have deleted this icon. How can I get it back? I mean the round
icon, NOT an icon that represents a folder and that gives a shortcut to the
desktop folder.
3 answers Last reply
More about show desktop quick launch deleted

    Hi

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 61 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "percival" <percival@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > There is a Show Desktop icon as a default in the quick launch section of
    > the
    > taskbar. I have deleted this icon. How can I get it back? I mean the round
    > icon, NOT an icon that represents a folder and that gives a shortcut to
    > the
    > desktop folder.

    I knew about line 61 from earlier posts on the subject here. I tried it once,
    but didn't work.
    Thank you for convincing me to try again. This time it worked.

    guido

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >
    > Line 61 - right hand side

    > Will Denny
    > MS MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >
    > "percival" <percival@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > There is a Show Desktop icon as a default in the quick launch section of
    > > the
    > > taskbar. I have deleted this icon. How can I get it back? I mean the round
    > > icon, NOT an icon that represents a folder and that gives a shortcut to
    > > the
    > > desktop folder.

    Hi Guido

    Glad your problem is sorted now. You can also use WinKey + d - which is my
    preference.

    --

    >I knew about line 61 from earlier posts on the subject here. I tried it
    >once,
    > but didn't work.
    > Thank you for convincing me to try again. This time it worked.
    >
    > guido
    >

    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >>
    >> Line 61 - right hand side
    >>
    >> --
    >>

    >> Will Denny
    >> MS MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>
    >> "percival" <percival@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > There is a Show Desktop icon as a default in the quick launch section
    >> > of
    >> > the
    >> > taskbar. I have deleted this icon. How can I get it back? I mean the
    >> > round
    >> > icon, NOT an icon that represents a folder and that gives a shortcut to
    >> > the
    >> > desktop folder.

Configuration Desktops Quick Launch Windows XP