New 7610 software

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hey,

I spoke to t-mobile about a voice mail problem with my phone, they said
its a known software fault on the 7610's does anyone know when a new
update will be available, i am currently on V4.0421.4 22-05-04.

Also i live far from my nearest service centre, will Carphone warehouse
do this in store?


Thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about 7610 software
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    When i dial my voice mail i get a text message from D. T Mobile say its
    a software problem. And will be fixed in the next update
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Mark wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > I spoke to t-mobile about a voice mail problem with my phone, they said
    > its a known software fault on the 7610's does anyone know when a new
    > update will be available, i am currently on V4.0421.4 22-05-04.
    >
    > Also i live far from my nearest service centre, will Carphone warehouse
    > do this in store?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    Hi !

    I would like to know what's your problem with your voice mail please.
    In France, with 1 telco operator (BoT) we have a VOICE MAIL ICON
    problem. It doesn't happens with the 2 others operators (SFR and
    orange). We have V4.0421.4 on 7610.
    It's the only problem i know with voice mail on 7610.

    bye

    --
    Sebastien
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Mark wrote:

    > When i dial my voice mail i get a text message from D. T Mobile say its
    > a software problem. And will be fixed in the next update
    >
    hello,

    It's the first time i read that on Nokia 7610.
    Do you dial your voice mail number directly or do you use the "1 key"
    shortcut ? perhaps the number is wrong on the "1 key" shortcut.

    bye

    --
    Sebastien
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    I hold down 1 and it dials my VM, Once i dis connect the call, it sends
    the message. Very annoying
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    It happends when i dial voicemail, (pressing 1) and after i hang up i
    get the message
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Mark wrote:
    > It happends when i dial voicemail, (pressing 1) and after i hang up i
    > get the message
    >
    If you know your voice mail number, you can dial it directly without
    using 1 key to see if it works like that. example : For Orange F voice
    mail number is 888, so i can dial 888 or use 1 key shortcut.

    --
    Sebastien
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    doesnt matter what way i do it! as long as i connect to cmail i get
    these messages
Ask a new question

Read More

Nokia Mobile Voice Mail Software