New 7610 software

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 17, 2004 8:24:12 AM

Hey,

I spoke to t-mobile about a voice mail problem with my phone, they said
its a known software fault on the 7610's does anyone know when a new
update will be available, i am currently on V4.0421.4 22-05-04.

Also i live far from my nearest service centre, will Carphone warehouse
do this in store?

Thanks

More about : 7610 software

October 17, 2004 5:13:58 PM

When i dial my voice mail i get a text message from D. T Mobile say its
a software problem. And will be fixed in the next update
Anonymous
October 17, 2004 9:32:19 PM

Mark wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I spoke to t-mobile about a voice mail problem with my phone, they said
> its a known software fault on the 7610's does anyone know when a new
> update will be available, i am currently on V4.0421.4 22-05-04.
>
> Also i live far from my nearest service centre, will Carphone warehouse
> do this in store?
>

> Thanks

Hi !

I would like to know what's your problem with your voice mail please.
In France, with 1 telco operator (BoT) we have a VOICE MAIL ICON
problem. It doesn't happens with the 2 others operators (SFR and
orange). We have V4.0421.4 on 7610.
It's the only problem i know with voice mail on 7610.

bye

--
Sebastien
October 18, 2004 11:12:42 PM

Mark wrote:

> When i dial my voice mail i get a text message from D. T Mobile say its
> a software problem. And will be fixed in the next update

hello,

It's the first time i read that on Nokia 7610.
Do you dial your voice mail number directly or do you use the "1 key"
shortcut ? perhaps the number is wrong on the "1 key" shortcut.

bye

--
Sebastien
October 19, 2004 6:34:28 PM

I hold down 1 and it dials my VM, Once i dis connect the call, it sends
the message. Very annoying
October 19, 2004 6:35:09 PM

It happends when i dial voicemail, (pressing 1) and after i hang up i
get the message
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 10:20:12 PM

Mark wrote:
> It happends when i dial voicemail, (pressing 1) and after i hang up i
> get the message

If you know your voice mail number, you can dial it directly without
using 1 key to see if it works like that. example : For Orange F voice
mail number is 888, so i can dial 888 or use 1 key shortcut.

--
Sebastien
October 31, 2004 12:44:32 PM

doesnt matter what way i do it! as long as i connect to cmail i get
these messages
!