Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Hi!
Could someone recomend a game kind of ...like Stronghold, Stronghold
Crusader or something like that?
Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

What is Stronghold or Stronghold Crusader? They sound interesting.
-Kevin

"marina" <marihren@globalnet.hr> wrote in message
> Hi!
> Could someone recomend a game kind of ...like Stronghold, Stronghold
> Crusader or something like that?
> Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Stronghold is strategy game, middle ages, England, bad lord took over
counties while king was away and you have to take them all back. There are 4
bad lords. You are using wepons like katapults with stones, infected cows
and stuff. Its great, but I would like to play something new. Crusader is
just like Strongold but in desert. Try it, its great fun!
"Kevin M. DeVita" <kdevita@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
> What is Stronghold or Stronghold Crusader? They sound interesting.
> -Kevin
>
> "marina" <marihren@globalnet.hr> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> > Could someone recomend a game kind of ...like Stronghold, Stronghold
> > Crusader or something like that?
> > Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I will try to pick it up. Sounds fun.
Thanks, -Kevin

"marina" <marihren@globalnet.hr> дÈëÓʼþ
> Hi!
> Could someone recomend a game kind of ...like Stronghold, Stronghold
> Crusader or something like that?
> Thanks
Total War Series, I think.
Refer to http://www.totalwar.com/