Zotac 560 ti vs Sapphire 6950 2gb

Solution

For your information that make and model of 560Ti is capable of clocking as high as the fastest third part 6970 in production, probably with a similar amount of clicks. And I am referring to the fastest 6970 in production + user overclock Vs Zotac 560Ti AMP + user overclock.

The extra Ram the 6950 has would help at very high resolutions but 1920 X 1080 and below is fine with 1 Gb

Op I didn't mention over clocking before which I probably should have done but be warned there is no such thing as a guaranteed over clock. Either card could turn out to be either a very good or a very...

cbrunnem

Distinguished

it takes three clicks of a mouse to overclock that 6950 to just as fast if not more.

OP the 6950 will be better at higher resolutions as well.

G

I did not even notice it was a 560ti in the chart. Apologies OP and others

Get whatever card you can afford. Did you check out the 660?

For your information that make and model of 560Ti is capable of clocking as high as the fastest third part 6970 in production, probably with a similar amount of clicks. And I am referring to the fastest 6970 in production + user overclock Vs Zotac 560Ti AMP + user overclock.

The extra Ram the 6950 has would help at very high resolutions but 1920 X 1080 and below is fine with 1 Gb

Op I didn't mention over clocking before which I probably should have done but be warned there is no such thing as a guaranteed over clock. Either card could turn out to be either a very good or a very bad over clocker, it's different from chip to chip. Sometimes you can end up with nothing at all, rare these days but it happens.

Mactronix :)

Solution

TheScarecrow97

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012

Okay thanks for the advice! I think I'm going to go with the 560 ti. I can't see myself ever playing at anything over 1920 x 1080.

cbrunnem

Distinguished

lol brain wash him while youre at it

G

So, I thought I referenced a 560 vs 6950. Turns out, I didn`t notice a 560ti was selected and you ended up getting it. Geez...The guys are still going to say I cheated somehow and I didn`t, seriously.
Anyhow, way to do your research on this one and figure out what`s going to work best for you.
Another win for the green camp. Nvidia thanks you by providing an excellent gfx card.

By the way, brief list of system specs.

Enjoy!