Geforce GTX 660 Ti Released??

EDIT: These guys stole my picture! haha http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-660ti-spotted-bestbuy-officially-priced-299/

Hey guys uhhh I was in best buy and I saw this ....I thought it wasn't released? Wth? :heink:

9 answers Last reply
More about geforce released
  1. Damn! Haha Now question is...two of these or one 680??
  2. DrexelDragon93 said:
    Damn! Haha Now question is...two of these or one 680??

Good question, we'll have to wait to see benchmarks before I can answer that :)
  3. mocchan said:
    Good question, we'll have to wait to see benchmarks before I can answer that :)

Well from what I heard it has almost the same spec's as the 670 except for the memory bandwith..hmmmm
  4. DrexelDragon93 said:
    Well from what I heard it has almost the same spec's as the 670 except for the memory bandwith..hmmmm

Yeah :)

Maybe once overclocked, it can perform just as well as the 670 and/or outperform it. The memory bandwidth will surely cripple it in some applications...we'll just have to wait and see :lol:
  5. renz496 said:

So I would assume a pretty good performace increase having two of these in Sli over one 680?
  6. it should be. then again a pair of GTX560 Ti is faster than a single GTX580.
  7. @renz496

Apparently I've been living under a rock. I remember hearing about that review, but I totally forgot looking it up! :lol:

+1 about the 560 Ti SLI vs 580 :) Should see an interesting result with the 660 Ti
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Gtx Geforce Graphics