Gaming Pc Upgrade Help.

des7ini

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2011
Approximate Purchase Date: ) This Month

Budget Range: ( 300-800euro)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (Gaming,HD Movies,Music,Writing Programs,Pic/Video Editing)

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: AMD Phenom II x4 965 (AM3, 3.4GHz, Cache 8MB, Box) (MSI 790FX-GD70 (sAM3, DDR3, 790FX) ( Kingston 4GB DDR3-1333 Ram Kit ) (Seagate 500GB HDD (16MB Cache, 7200.12 , Sata 2,)

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (www.plaisio.gr / www.skroutz.gr )

Parts Preferences: ( I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU) for lower CPU temp

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: ( 1920x1080 ) or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get)

Additional Comments: (I would like a quiet PC. But won't mind the noise if my overall performance increase allot.(BF3,WoW,Diablo3,and mostly new high end requiring games

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: ('m having trouble running game,mostly because my cpu temp goes around 80-90 degrees,and then the games get spiky )

I would like if some1 would recomend me the best upgrade for what i listed,if it's really needed to upgrade for high end gaming,i also missed to tell you that my LG 23.5 monitor is a TFT one(bought my current PC 2009) if a good&cheap solution for replacement exist i woudn't mind going for a LCD one,a lot of trembling on the TFT monitor sometimes in games, that ac cure with a lot of dark places.Tnx in advance for reading my post&helping Tom's Hardware Community.

des7ini

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2011
Forgot also to list my GPU that is N570GTX Twin Frozr II/OC,i was thinking to go SLI in about 1-2years when games get more needy on my GPU.