Can anyone tell me with what programm I can read files with extension NCO?

Cailen

Cailen;
Nero back-up compressed file.
Most likely you need Nero.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Cailen" <aintgonna@tellyou.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me with what programm I can read files with extension NCO?
>
> Cailen

OK thank you..
I'll try...

Cailen

Cailen wrote:
> OK thank you..
> I'll try...

Failing that, STFW (which is what you should have done in the first place).

Euhm...what's STFW?

Cailen