NCO-Files??

Can anyone tell me with what programm I can read files with extension NCO?

Cailen
4 answers Last reply
More about files

    Cailen;
    Nero back-up compressed file.
    Most likely you need Nero.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Cailen" <aintgonna@tellyou.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me with what programm I can read files with extension NCO?
    >
    > Cailen

    OK thank you..
    I'll try...

    Cailen

    Cailen wrote:
    > OK thank you..
    > I'll try...

    Failing that, STFW (which is what you should have done in the first place).

    Euhm...what's STFW?

    Cailen

    "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> schreef in bericht
    > Cailen wrote:
    > > OK thank you..
    > > I'll try...
    >
    > Failing that, STFW (which is what you should have done in the first
    place).

Configuration Customization Microsoft Extension Windows XP