Any underwater shooters out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

I've been using digital point and shoot under water for about a year now.
Wondering if there is anyone else out here sharing the same past time.

Walt

Walt wrote:
> I've been using digital point and shoot under water for about a year
> now. Wondering if there is anyone else out here sharing the same past
> time.
>
> Walt

Hi Walt,

I've been playing with underwater shots on the last few dive hols. SOme
great, some cr#p!

http://www.uwpmag.com/

Have a look at this online magazine. You may find it useful.

Bari Pollard
www.amsac.org.uk

Walt wrote:
> I've been using digital point and shoot under water for about a year now.
> Wondering if there is anyone else out here sharing the same past time.

Lots more than are responding to this post! You could look/ask on the
scuba groups like rec.scuba and uk.rec.scuba.

Links to lots of my photos at
http://www.harrowsubaqua.org.uk/photos/Photographs.html
The 2004 and 2005 photos are from a Sony DSC-P93.
The 2003 photos are from a MM IIex (35mm, not digital).
The older photos are nothing to do with me.

--
Joe

http://joe.hotchkiss.com