internet tracking

I want to know how to track where people go on my computer. The "history"
page shows that, but things can be deleted from that page. Is there some
method to check where my computer has surfed and can that also be deleted?
More about internet tracking

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=internet+tracking+software

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "bullet22" <bullet22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB815480-E92F-46F3-9EE4-810310055E17@microsoft.com...
    >I want to know how to track where people go on my computer. The "history"
    > page shows that, but things can be deleted from that page. Is there some
    > method to check where my computer has surfed and can that also be deleted?

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Internet Windows XP