Sign in with
Your question

Case and Motherboard

Last response: in Components
February 14, 2013 7:13:36 PM

Hey guys new here to the forums...well first time posting. Anywho I am struggling with 2 cases and was looking for some feed back, its between Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Full Tower Case and Aerocool Mechatron - Black Steel Edition Case. Also I know this isnt the right page for posting about motherboards but I would rather not have 2 posts running at the same time. I dont know much about mobos but need some help between Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 and Asus Crosshair V Formula AMD 990FX AM3+.

More about : case motherboard

February 15, 2013 2:22:00 AM

Get the aerocool Mechatron and the Formula. First off the aerocool has a lot of air flow along with a lot of air intake which would be amazing for gaming if you are looking to. the Crosshair will give you the best options for adding graphics cards and usb 3.0. for mobos you really have to look at what you want.
a b V Motherboard
February 15, 2013 11:30:45 AM

The Chaser is better... IMO

I personally think that it looks better and thermaltake's customer support is better...

The Chaser is also a Full tower case so its bigger which means that its easier to build with...

Also the chaser's cable management is better and it a side panel window...

The chaser also has more drive bays and PCI(e) expansion slots so you can add more HDDs and more expansion cards...

It also has better stock cooling... 3x 200mm and 1x120mm i think, but you can add more
a b V Motherboard
February 15, 2013 11:32:25 AM

And to answer your second question,
unless you are doing really really high overclocks and dont mind the looks of the Sabertooth, the Sabertooth is more than enough ;) 
!