Using GPO and/or unattend.txt to activate quicklaunch in XP?

September 14, 2005 5:47:01 AM

Hi !

Is it possible to activate quicklaunch on Windows XP through GPO or
unattend.txt?
If not, is there any other way to do this without editing the registry as
explained in previous posts here?

Regards Jack
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 2:02:05 AM

The only reliable way that's been found, to my knowledge is the registry edit.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!