Using GPO and/or unattend.txt to activate quicklaunch in XP?

Hi !

Is it possible to activate quicklaunch on Windows XP through GPO or
unattend.txt?
If not, is there any other way to do this without editing the registry as
explained in previous posts here?

Regards Jack
1 answer Last reply
More about using unattend activate quicklaunch

    The only reliable way that's been found, to my knowledge is the registry edit.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.