3330 (3310) SMS sort by date

Hello.
Can anyone tell me how to set my Nokia 3330 to sort SMS by sent date
(preferable without the use of a cable, because I don't have one)? As
for now they are sorted by a non-elicitable rule, which annoys me a
bit ;).
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 3330 3310 sort date

    quez wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to set my Nokia 3330 to sort SMS by sent date

    You can't. It will only sort them by position in the SIM.

    --
    ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
    johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html

Nokia Cable