Lookin for a new PSU 650w

The choice comes down to the Corsair HX Series HX650 650 Watt (CP-9020030-US) and the EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G 650 Watt (120-PG-0650-GR).

The Corsair HX650 is semi-modular. Its OEM is Seasonic. The warranty period is 7 Years.

The EVGA NEX650G is fully modular. Its OEM is FSP. The warranty period is 5 Years according to EVGA despite what Micro Center states.

The Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650M 650 Watt (CP-9020002-NA) only has four modular connectors on the power supply so it should make you ask, "What is the point of having so few modular connectors when most of its cables are hard-wired?".

It depends on what you consider a typical build and how new the component technology is.

Most new consumer desktops don't have any devices that use 4-pin Molex peripheral power connectors since they are considered obsolete. The power supplies in those PCs don't have any 4-pin Molex peripheral power connectors.

polynation

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012

I read some reviews about the HX and people say it sounds like a bird cage. I don't realy want to get my dog barking cause she hears the PC "chirping"

Im also open to more suggestions than the 3 power supplies i listed.