Closed Solved

Main identification of video card

which is the main identification of a video card which tells that the video card is good or not. is it pixel rate or texel rate or memory bandwith or core speed?
18 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about main identification video card
  1. ^google.
    mainly the stream processors are responsible for the power of a gpu.
    here's a simple method-
    google any good review of the card you want to test,take a look at benchmarks,power consumption etc and then decide.
  2. hellfire24 said:
    ^google.
    mainly the stream processors are responsible for the power of a gpu.
    here's a simple method-
    google any good review of the card you want to test,take a look at benchmarks,power consumption etc and then decide.

ha but of all the benchmarks which one is the main?
  3. the main benchmark is the one that shows the fps counts in game(s) of your interest.
  4. hellfire24 said:
    the main benchmark is the one that shows the fps counts in game(s) of your interest.

is there any websites where the FPS of games are shown?
  5. a lot,i can name a few from the top of my head-
    guru3d,techpowerup,hardocp,tomshardware etc.
  6. hellfire24 said:
    a lot,i can name a few from the top of my head-
    guru3d,techpowerup,hardocp,tomshardware etc.

please give me a good link.
  7. guru3d.com
  8. hellfire24 said:
    guru3d.com

ya i opende guru 3d, but where is it?
  9. what gpu you want to know about?
  10. hellfire24 said:
    what gpu you want to know about?

sapphire radeon hd 7750 1gb ddr5.
  11. Are you just looking for a new graphics card?

Could you give us a budget and the specs of your system (CPU, Mobo, PSU, and case)? Then we can help you look for a card and can show you benchmarks comparing the cards in your range.
  12. lycros said:
    Are you just looking for a new graphics card?

Could you give us a budget and the specs of your system (CPU, Mobo, PSU, and case)? Then we can help you look for a card and can show you benchmarks comparing the cards in your range.

yes, i am looking for sapphire radeon hd 7750 1gb ddr5, my specs are intel core2duo cpu E7400 @2.80 ghz, 2gb ram,screen resolution is 1366x768p.budget rupees 8000 for more details click here,

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c01777936&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=101&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=3942826&prodTypeId=12454
  13. Best answer
    What games do you plan on playing?

In general the 550ti does a little better, but the HD 7750 uses MUCH less power.

According to your link your computer only has a 180W PSU so the 7750 would be your only option unless you also want to upgrade your PSU.
  14. Best answer selected by BSNL.
  15. lycros said:
    What games do you plan on playing?

In general the 550ti does a little better, but the HD 7750 uses MUCH less power.

According to your link your computer only has a 180W PSU so the 7750 would be your only option unless you also want to upgrade your PSU.

thanks.

Regards,
  16. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Core Memory Graphics