Your question

Really?This PC case is NOT FOR SALE?!

Last response: in Systems
October 2, 2012 9:05:26 PM

Hello guys.
Just one question.

Where ´´da fuq´´ can I buy this case?
I mean,do they even sell it?
Seriously,Google gives me basically no results if I search stuff related to this case(just the case).

I think it´s called Asus´s ARES CG6150(the whole system)
Here,a pic of the case:

http://www.blogcdn.com/es.engadget.com/media/2008/03/ar...

Thanks a lot guys!
By the way,I´m from Spain(just saying,for the possible purchase of the case)

More about : case sale

a b Ĉ ASUS
October 2, 2012 9:21:29 PM

I don't know but that looks bad ass. If you need stores go to the link in my signature.

On second thought it looks like the picture was taken in 2008 - probably long been discontinued, or it was just a promotional piece. :lol: 
October 2, 2012 9:26:31 PM

I don't think that case is available for purchase if you're just looking for the stand-alone product. You'll probably have to buy the entire gaming system from ASUS to get it.
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
October 2, 2012 9:49:00 PM

evilqueens said:
I don't think that case is available for purchase if you're just looking for the stand-alone product. You'll probably have to buy the entire gaming system from ASUS to get it.

I'm thinking it was a promo item so you either had to win a contest or write about it in a magazine in order to get one.
October 2, 2012 9:55:32 PM

g-unit1111 said:
I'm thinking it was a promo item so you either had to win a contest or write about it in a magazine in order to get one.

Also possible - all signs show that it's not available for retail purchase anymore, though.
October 2, 2012 10:04:14 PM

It looks so epic.
Bad-ass!
It´s such a shame that they don´t sell it,I bet a lot of people would be delighted to know that such item is for sale.

Anyways,thank you all for your help,you´re all right,it seems that this item simply cannot be found nor purchased anymore(I think it never was available to regular users).

Well,such a pity....
Thank you all for your time,I guess I´ll have to stick with my Aerocool Strike-X One untill I see another case that draws my attention(hopefully this time a real case,not a ghost case:AVAILABLE AND FOR SALE)
a b Ĉ ASUS
October 2, 2012 10:14:40 PM

Quote:
It looks so epic.
Bad-ass!
It´s such a shame that they don´t sell it,I bet a lot of people would be delighted to know that such item is for sale.

That it does. I've been wondering how much it would cost to chrome plate my Graphite 600T after seeing that. :lol: 
October 2, 2012 10:18:18 PM

Don´t forget about the carbon fiber :) 
a b Ĉ ASUS
October 2, 2012 10:25:26 PM

masakruwolverine said:
Don´t forget about the carbon fiber :) 

Maybe I should add a flux capacitor and time travel circuits while I'm at it. :lol: 
!