help screwed up views!??!?!?

--
DrewDD
1 answer Last reply

    Once again, I'm not familiar with 'easy view', but, do a search for 'easy
    view' and/or any of the major themes you mentioned. You should be able to
    locate them in that manner. Also, 'easyview' should be listed in your
    Programs.
    Heirloom, old and use the
    marquee

    "DrewDD" <DrewDD.1vev1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Heirloom Wrote:
    >> System Restore to a point before you made the change??
    >> Heirloom, old and not familiar with
    >> 'easyview'
    >>
    >> I beleive i clicked it from taskbar or desktop but i can't find it. it
    >> was a theme. the list included a lot of styles and several were an
    >> easyvew. wherew the whole screen black but with green font. they also
    >> had lilac thems and lotsa other ones but i cant find the menu again.
    >>
    >> do you no the location of major tthemes, like space, biology. you know
    >> the things that change the whole setup i think i might be able to find
    >> it from there thnks for the help.
    >

    > --
    > DrewDD

Configuration Customization Windows XP