  • Configuration
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
September 15, 2005 7:08:27 PM

--
DrewDD

More about : screwed views

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 1:08:49 AM

Once again, I'm not familiar with 'easy view', but, do a search for 'easy
view' and/or any of the major themes you mentioned. You should be able to
locate them in that manner. Also, 'easyview' should be listed in your
Programs.
Heirloom, old and use the
marquee

news:D rewDD.1vev1n@pcbanter.net...