Prebuilt Problems!

playerofsc2

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
Hey you tomshardware folk. I have two problems with my prebuilt build that maybe you can help me with. First off, my front panel audio jack plays sound at an extremely low volume, even with the mixer set to 100. the case is an NZXT Phantom 410 if that helps. The second problem is my GPU, GTX 550Ti. It says on the nvidia website it should be able to run starcraft 2 at 1900x1080 at 41 fps. It runs on medium at that resolution at 30 fps. I have checked the connection from the monitor and it seems that it is connected to the computer, not the GPU. (I am not sure if this is the problem, anything you have helps.) Thanks, Playerofsc2

Solution
for the first problem its either your headphones or somehow the sound ports are connected to you motherboard wrong. and for your second problem you definitly have to plug your monitor into the graphics card

computernoob29

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
for the first problem its either your headphones or somehow the sound ports are connected to you motherboard wrong. and for your second problem you definitly have to plug your monitor into the graphics card

Solution

TRENDING THREADS