Just wondering what price drops people think we could see after the 685 releases, and how long after initial release until the prices settle at their lower point. I've been holding off buying a new card for a long time, running 260s SLI'd since they were a new thing (though transported into a newer system), but I think this will finally be a suitable time for me to upgrade the gfx. I'm looking for advice so that I don't jump the gun and throw away $50+ on a premature buy with an inevitable price drop so close on the horizon.
The price of evga's gtx 680s are at $469.99 right now on Newegg. Makes me think something new is about to launch. Whats up with the price drop? Should i buy now or wait? I think we all have that question.