canon A95 vs Kodak cx6445

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 8, 2005 1:33:57 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of great
help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.

Ravi

More about : canon a95 kodak cx6445

February 8, 2005 10:10:23 PM

Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com wrote:

>please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
>If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of great
>help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.

No need to give you a detailed comparison - the Canon A95 is the obvious
choice, with better image quality, more resolution, and lots more
features.

The two cameras aren't even in the same category and should not be
compared.
February 9, 2005 7:06:02 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

I second that - No comparison at all!
BUY the Canon A95

Dan

"Bill" <bill@c.a> wrote in message news:2sCdncWQ8IByyZTfRVn-3g@golden.net...
> Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com wrote:
>
> >please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to
buy.
> >If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of
great
> >help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
>
> No need to give you a detailed comparison - the Canon A95 is the obvious
> choice, with better image quality, more resolution, and lots more
> features.
>
> The two cameras aren't even in the same category and should not be
> compared.
February 23, 2005 7:22:56 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

i dont think anyone would choose the kodak over the canon.
but if you still want a side by side comparison go to www.dpreview.com

sam
www.digitlacity.net.au

!