I need to use a zte e520 metro pcs cell to hook my lap top to internet

TSB1919

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
i need to use a ZTE e520 metro pcs cell to hook my lap top to internet. Are there special drivers for ithat phone. my att phone works fine.
t

Probably not - If you search for your Cell model for driver, you will only see urls for the infamous driver sites, not the MFG.

TSB1919

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
I've been to ZTE's web site - but there are no drivers for that model. I was trying to do the USB "tethering thing because I lost my CD for the JABRE a302 - Bluetooth USB adapter I had used last time. I'm just helping a friend out, but this is been rather agravating. One site suggested removinging the device "the USB" device and modifying the registry. Somewhere else I read using *777 and puting in userID as phoneno.@metropc,com as user ID and metropcs as password. I am about ready to tell my friend to ditch this phone becuse, as much as I hate to and go get another one. I hate not finishing a project or atleast having a solution for the problem. But - I think I am going to throw in the towel on this one for now .... unless anyone else has any differrent IDEAs?