[Dumb Question] Can I use a Bluetooth headset on a Laptop?

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 19, 2004 11:28:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Can I use a Bluetooth headset on a Laptop? It's a Dell that has built-in
Bluetooth. I have a bluetooth mouse that works. But, will it support a
headset?

Thanks

Mack

More about : dumb question bluetooth headset laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 20, 2004 12:41:25 AM

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:28:37 +0000, mack wrote:

> Can I use a Bluetooth headset on a Laptop? It's a Dell that has built-in
> Bluetooth. I have a bluetooth mouse that works. But, will it support a
> headset?

Yup. OK for speech, however music will sound horrible, and AFAIK
you won't be able to use the BT mouse and BT headset at the same time.
Although they can both be 'paired' at the same time.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg