[Dumb Question] Can I use a Bluetooth headset on a Laptop?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Can I use a Bluetooth headset on a Laptop? It's a Dell that has built-in
Bluetooth. I have a bluetooth mouse that works. But, will it support a
headset?

Thanks

Mack
1 answer Last reply
More about dumb question bluetooth headset laptop
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:28:37 +0000, mack wrote:

    > Can I use a Bluetooth headset on a Laptop? It's a Dell that has built-in
    > Bluetooth. I have a bluetooth mouse that works. But, will it support a
    > headset?

    Yup. OK for speech, however music will sound horrible, and AFAIK
    you won't be able to use the BT mouse and BT headset at the same time.
    Although they can both be 'paired' at the same time.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg