Sign in with
Your question

Gaming PC 600-700 euros

Last response: in Systems
October 3, 2012 9:24:29 AM

Approximate Purchase Date: 10-15 days

Budget Range: 600-700euros;850-1000$;1300-1500KM(Bosnian valute)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming and working...

Are you buying a monitor: No

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: www.imel.ba or www.genelec.ba (shops in Bosnia close to me...)

Parts Preferences: no preferences

Overclocking: Maybe (not really familiar what this does xD)

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: 1280x1024

Additional Comments: I would like to play latest games...softwares i use are not problem cause i can use them on my old one...

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: I have PC that is 5 years old and i think its time to change it...My old one...the one i am curently using...is just old, cant do much of gaming with it...I will probobly give it to my dad for his work or maybe try to sell it for few bucks...

Hope you can make something for me at least some suggestions for parts...THANK YOU

More about : gaming 600 700 euros

a b 4 Gaming
October 3, 2012 12:50:33 PM

One slight problem, is that your chosen websites don't seem to want to translate well, into English, and appear to be very limited in options. I have, therefore, put something together, using German sites, so components should be available, it's just a question of WHERE.
As you have a slightly limited budget, it is probably best to forget the expense of i5 processor, and concentrate on powerful graphics, using an Ivybridge i3 processor, which is plenty for your needs. In order to allow you to add a 2nd graphics card, I have suggested a Z77 motherboard, which, itself, is suitable for doing overclocking. You could, therefore, use an i5-3570K processor, and aftermarket cooler, to give overclocking, but that would exceed your budget.

CPU: Either i3-3220, or i3-3225 (the 3220 is cheaper, but may not be available)
Mobo: Either ASRock Z77-Extreme 4, or ASRock Z75 Pro 3 (the extreme 4 is better, especially if you want 2nd GPU, the Pro 3 is cheaper, and adequate)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance CML 8GB(2x4GB) 1600 MHz C9 DDR3 (or GSKill Ares similar)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm (obviously you can judge if size suitable). Western Digital Caviar Black is "better", if it will fit budget.
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7850 (slightly overkill for your monitor, but would be best, in case you upgrade monitor. HD7770 would be OK)
PSU: XFX Pro Series 450w, or similar 450-500w from Corsair, Seasonic, Antec, or BeQuiet. There seem to be limited good choices, in Europe.
Opt Drive: Any LG, Pioneer, Lite-On
Case: Mid Tower ATX

For power supply, optical drive, and case, it's more a case of what is available. The best way, is if you find a couple of each that "seem" suitable, if you can refer them back here, we can tell you if one is "better" than another.
Depending on you choices, that should give a well performing system, in, or close, to your budget range.
!