Total: 22 votes (5 blank votes)

• Option 1
  • 30 %
  • Option 2
  • 53 %
  • Option 3
  • 18 %
August 12, 2012 4:05:42 PM

I'm looking at a couple different options and would like to know the best path to take.

Option 1: Keep i5-2500k and motherboard and go with a SAMSUNG Series 9 S27B970D display and an ATI 7970.

Option 2: Keep i5-2500k and motherboard and go with a SAMSUNG Series 9 S27B970D display and a GTX 690.

Option 3: Get an i7 3820 and Asrock extreme 9 motherboard, 7970 CF and a Korean imported monitor (Crossover 27Q).

-Options 2 & 3 are about the same price and Option 1 is obviously the cheaper option.

-I'm somewhat concerned about the quality of the monitor as I'm not sure how much the Crossover can be trusted.

-I'm looking to get close to 60fps without AA etc., so I don't care too much about complete overkill.

-If you have a better 2560x1440 monitor suggestion I'd appreciate it as well.

-Due to mods and screen resolution not the most confident in gtx 690 vram and bandwidth but would be happy to know more on this.

Note: I'm looking to play Skryim & GTA IV with mods, Metro 2033, Crysis 1 & 2, ME3 and Max Payne 3.

Thanks

More about : game 2560x1440

a c 216 U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 4:36:51 PM

I chose option 2. Although 7970 CF with the Samsung monitor should basically be the same, or you could save money and go with 7950 CF or 670 SLI. The point is, you need CF or SLI to handle that resolution with max settings in games, but you really don't have to have max settings, but I figured you wouldn't ask for our opinion unless you cared.
August 12, 2012 4:40:59 PM

I have a Korean 27" 1440p monitor, a 7950 oc'd @ 1000/1400, and a 4ghz 2500k, and I really do not have any trouble playing any games with it. Everything looks smooth, I don't really monitor my frames, so I don't know if its 60+ but I play with AA on.

As for the quality of the Korean monitors, I think they are great. It was a HUGE upgrade from my ZR22w. I do however recommend you try to get a perfect pixel monitor and a sqauretrade warranty if you go through ebay, just in case (that's what I did.)

Why not just keep your 2500k + mobo and get one 7970 and a Korean monitor? It would be the cheapest option by far, and if it does not perform the way you want it get another 7970.
Related resources
August 12, 2012 4:45:47 PM

bystander said:
I chose option 2. Although 7970 CF with the Samsung monitor should basically be the same, or you could save money and go with 7950 CF or 670 SLI. The point is, you need CF or SLI to handle that resolution with max settings in games, but you really don't have to have max settings, but I figured you wouldn't ask for our opinion unless you cared.

I'm looking at max settings just not AA and MXAA and those settings because I think 2560x1440 eliminates the need for those. The only issue I have with Crossfire or SLI is I will need a new motherboard, because I only have a x16 and x4 PCIE. If I go this route would I be better off getting an LGA 1155 motherboard that supports crossfire and keeping the i5-2500k, or jumping to a LGA 2011 board and cpu? Also if you know of a good LGA 1155 that will support crossfire and possibly trifire for the future I'd appreciate it.

The 670's are basically out of the question because 4gb 670SLI = 3gb 7970 CF price. Will 7950 CF show a noticeable decrease in performance over CF 7970, because the 7970's are only ~$100 more a piece.

Thanks for the response
a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 4:46:33 PM

I like option 1 but crossfired. The extra VRAM and 384bit bandwidth really show some performance difference at 2560 x 1440, especially with increased AA or hi res textures.
a c 216 U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 4:46:40 PM

Jedi Mind Trick said:
I have a Korean 27" 1440p monitor, a 7950 oc'd @ 1000/1400, and a 4ghz 2500k, and I really do not have any trouble playing any games with it. Everything looks smooth, I don't really monitor my frames, so I don't know if its 60+ but I play with AA on.

As for the quality of the Korean monitors, I think they are great. It was a HUGE upgrade from my ZR22w. I do however recommend you try to get a perfect pixel monitor and a sqauretrade warranty if you go through ebay, just in case (that's what I did.)

Why not just keep your 2500k + mobo and get one 7970 and a Korean monitor? It would be the cheapest option by far, and if it does not perform the way you want it get another 7970.

I guaranty you aren't playing max settings with Crysis 1 or Metro 2033 with that and getting 45+ FPS.

(for some reason, reviewers always use the 1600p monitor instead, so you should be able to add 10% to these results).
http://www.anandtech.com/show/5261/amd-radeon-hd-7970-r...
http://www.anandtech.com/show/5261/amd-radeon-hd-7970-r...

I guess you either aren't bothered by 30-40 FPS, or you aren't playing near max settings on these games.
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 12, 2012 4:47:29 PM

Why not keep, your 2500k, CF 7970s, and go with the Korean import?
a c 236 U Graphics card
a c 216 V Motherboard
August 12, 2012 4:48:59 PM

I would pick yet a different option.

1) On the cpu:
Keep the 2500K. as a gaming cpu it is about as good as it gets. Very close to the 3570K.
On a new build, the 3570K would be my pick, but there is no real benefit from changing.
Very few games use more than 2 or 3 cores, so the extra cores of the 3820 will go largely unused.

2) A single 2560 x 1440 can be driven very well with a single GTX680. I run with two 2560 x 1600 monitors without issue.
The 2gb of vram does not seem to be an issue.

But... is the GTX680 really worth it over an overclocked GTX670? Probably not.

If your graphics budget is $1000 or so, go ahead and buy a GTX690. It is as good as it gets today.
But, I would be inclined to go with a single EVGA GTX680 first and see how you do.
If it turns out that you want/need more, then use their 90 day step up program.
Or... later in the year, we might see an upgraded super kepler variant. If that turns out to be attractive, and you want more, just sell the GTX680 and replace it with the next best thing.

The crossover monitors are a really interesting option for those who are willing to take a chance.
I understand that they are built on LG panels that weren't quite good enough for Apple displays.
But buyers have been generally pleased. In particular, they love the jump from 1080P to 2560 x 1440.
If you are thinking of triple monitor gaming, then perhaps you could take a chance with three of them.
For a top quality gamer like your's, I don't think I would.
For a budget gamer, the 2560 x1440 format is so attractive that I would take the chance.
a c 216 U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 4:52:48 PM

Exile1993 said:
I'm looking at max settings just not AA and MXAA and those settings because I think 2560x1440 eliminates the need for those. The only issue I have with Crossfire or SLI is I will need a new motherboard, because I only have a x16 and x4 PCIE. If I go this route would I be better off getting an LGA 1155 motherboard that supports crossfire and keeping the i5-2500k, or jumping to a LGA 2011 board and cpu? Also if you know of a good LGA 1155 that will support crossfire and possibly trifire for the future I'd appreciate it.

The 670's are basically out of the question because 4gb 670SLI = 3gb 7970 CF price. Will 7950 CF show a noticeable decrease in performance over CF 7970, because the 7970's are only ~$100 more a piece.

Thanks for the response

For the games mentioned, and to avoid a new motherboard and CPU, I stick by option 2.

However, I will say that you may still like to use AA from time to time. Depending on the game, jaggies may still be pronounced and games like Metro 2033 force it on you.
August 12, 2012 4:56:37 PM

Jedi Mind Trick said:

I'm somewhat concerned about quality I would rather pay the steep cost up front for a Samsung with a 4 year warranty vs having to replace the Crossover every year because of it going bad, equalling out to the same price for a lesser product anyways. Can you tell me how long you have had the monitor, how it arrived, what seller and if any issues have arose? Thanks

Also I can't use my current motherboard in crossfire should I decide on 2 cards, there isn't good enough PCIE slots for 2 cards.
a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 4:58:16 PM

the 2500k is a bit of concern to me to drive a 690/7970 CF. You could run into GPU scaling due to CPU bottlenecks in some games.
Also, 690 has 2GB usable VRAM per GPU, which is kinda less for 2560 res.
a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 5:02:04 PM

mayankleoboy1 said:
the 2500k is a bit of concern to me to drive a 690/7970 CF. You could run into GPU scaling due to CPU bottlenecks in some games.

Or not... Please tell you're joking? A 2500K, especially overclocked to 4GHz will not bottleneck any video card. Period.
a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 5:12:14 PM

stant1rm said:
Or not... Please tell you're joking? A 2500K, especially overclocked to 4GHz will not bottleneck any video card. Period.

+1, the 2500k or 3570k won't bottleneck anything. More to the point, even if it does bottleneck, there's no CPU available that's better for games. No game uses more than 4 threads; many don't even use 2, or use 2 at the most. So hyperthreading (the 3770k) doesn't help. And 6 cores (3930k) also doesn't help. The per-core performance, and therefore per-thread performance, on a 2500k is nearly as good as the 3570k, and therefore is just a few percent shy of the best there is.

To the original question--I would also go for a crossfired 7970/7950 or SLI 670/680 setup rather than a 690. But I also don't have a thousand dollars to drop on video cards at the moment. SLI 670s will save money. Meanwhile, I do see a real reason to go with AMD if you're above 1080p. You will use more power than on a 670/680, but the 384-bit VRAM bus and the 3GB make a difference. The 7970 does better relative to the 680 the higher you go in resolution.
August 12, 2012 5:15:13 PM

Ok so the general consensus looks like stick with i5 and crossfire, but what is the best motherboard option then? I'd like something that will support trifire if a board exists for the i5.

Also does anyone have or know anyone that has experience in the SAMSUNG Series 9 S27B970D monitor? I'd like to keep it for the four years if it will last. Also has anyone had any experience with Samsung tech support or warranty issues? Thanks
August 12, 2012 5:20:13 PM

Exile1993 said:
I'm somewhat concerned about quality I would rather pay the steep cost up front for a Samsung with a 4 year warranty vs having to replace the Crossover every year because of it going bad, equalling out to the same price for a lesser product anyways. Can you tell me how long you have had the monitor, how it arrived, what seller and if any issues have arose? Thanks

Also I can't use my current motherboard in crossfire should I decide on 2 cards, there isn't good enough PCIE slots for 2 cards.

I have had it since early June. I bought the cheapest one at the time with perfect pixel, the Potalion it was about $330+$50 for the SQ 3year warranty. I purchased it from Bigclothcraft, it arrived within 5 days of ordering and it came nicely bubble wrapped. The only thing I don't like about the Potalion is the stand, which is a little wobbly. From what I have seen/heard @ overclock.net the crossover is one of the best Korean 1440p monitors to get and the stand is a lot better

@Bystander, I never said which games I play (mostly skyrim) and the guy clearly said NO AA. And no I am not particularly bothered by 30-40 FPS. I'll load up Crysis and see how it goes right now though.

August 12, 2012 5:20:59 PM

we had yesterday a guy with 3770 and 7970cf and he was getting cpu bottleneck ...
take same brand of motherboard as graphic card, just to be sure. for i5 2500 i guess some z68 chipset mother board, but watch out and look for 16/8/4, as the first 2 cards will run on 8/8 and third on 4 pcie speed
a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 5:27:16 PM

revro said:
we had yesterday a guy with 3770 and 7970cf and he was getting cpu bottleneck ...
take same brand of motherboard as graphic card, just to be sure. for i5 2500 i guess some z68 chipset mother board, but watch out and look for 16/8/4, as the first 2 cards will run on 8/8 and third on 4 pcie speed

How did he know it was a CPU bottleneck? Anyway, as I implied above, the only way to relieve a CPU bottleneck is to overclock more. Hyperthreading won't do you any good, and neither will six physical cores.

As to the tri-SLI/xfire, yes, that's a good point. Most Z68/Z77 boards with a triple PCIe slot have the third at a significantly lower speed. However, this gets to the question of why you would want a triple SLI or crossfire. At this stage, two 7970s or 680s will "max" (that is, exceed 60 fps--I don't think you said you had a 120 Hz panel in mind) on basically any game for your target resolution of 2560x1440. No point in getting some elaborate setup or weird mobo to future proof it; better to just get a good x8/x8 board now and worry about future mobo upgrades when you get a new CPU in a few years. (E.g. don't get an X79 board and the i-7 3820 just for the 40 lanes of PCIe; waste of money at this point.)
a c 216 U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 5:33:18 PM

motorneuron said:
How did he know it was a CPU bottleneck? Anyway, as I implied above, the only way to relieve a CPU bottleneck is to overclock more. Hyperthreading won't do you any good, and neither will six physical cores.

As to the tri-SLI/xfire, yes, that's a good point. Most Z68/Z77 boards with a triple PCIe slot have the third at a significantly lower speed. However, this gets to the question of why you would want a triple SLI or crossfire. At this stage, two 7970s or 680s will "max" (that is, exceed 60 fps--I don't think you said you had a 120 Hz panel in mind) on basically any game for your target resolution of 2560x1440. No point in getting some elaborate setup or weird mobo to future proof it; better to just get a good x8/x8 board now and worry about future mobo upgrades when you get a new CPU in a few years. (E.g. don't get an X79 board and the i-7 3820 just for the 40 lanes of PCIe; waste of money at this point.)

There is also the cases when someone has too much graphics power for their resolution, but I don't really consider it a bottleneck, but excessive GPU power.
August 12, 2012 5:38:38 PM

Bystander, 35ish FPS on crysis. He should get more than that even with a single 7970, but you are correct. Either way my vote goes for option 3 unless he waits for the monitor I linked earlier. I can t stand that all these "normal" 1440p monitors are soo damn expensive.
a c 236 U Graphics card
a c 216 V Motherboard
August 12, 2012 5:40:33 PM

Exile1993 said:
Ok so the general consensus looks like stick with i5 and crossfire, but what is the best motherboard option then? I'd like something that will support trifire if a board exists for the i5.

Also does anyone have or know anyone that has experience in the SAMSUNG Series 9 S27B970D monitor? I'd like to keep it for the four years if it will last. Also has anyone had any experience with Samsung tech support or warranty issues? Thanks

Here is my canned rant on sli/crossfire:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a) How good do you really need to be?
A single GTX560 or 6870 can give you great performance at 1920 x 1200 in most games.

A single GTX560ti or 6950 will give you excellent performance at 1920 x 1200 in most games.
Even 2560 x 1600 will be good with lowered detail.
A single 7970 or GTX680 is about as good as it gets.

Only if you are looking at triple monitor gaming, then sli/cf will be needed.
Even that is now changing with triple monitor support on top end cards.

b) The costs for a single card are lower.
You require a less expensive motherboard; no need for sli/cf or multiple pci-e slots.
Even a ITX motherboard will do.

Your psu costs are less.
A GTX560ti needs a 450w psu, even a GTX580 only needs a 600w psu.
When you add another card to the mix, plan on adding 150-200w to your psu requirements.
A single more modern 28nm card like a 7970 or GTX680 needs only 550W.
Even the strongest GTX690 only needs 650w.

Case cooling becomes more of an issue with dual cards.
That means a more expensive case with more and stronger fans.
You will also look at more noise.

c) Dual cards do not always render their half of the display in sync, causing microstuttering. It is an annoying effect.
The benefit of higher benchmark fps can be offset, particularly with lower tier cards.
Read this: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-geforce-stut...

d) dual card support is dependent on the driver. Not all games can benefit from dual cards.

e) cf/sli up front reduces your option to get another card for an upgrade. Not that I suggest you plan for that.
It will often be the case that replacing your current card with a newer gen card will offer a better upgrade path.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As to Samsung, I do have lots of experience with them. Over the years, I have had 6 monitors, and two TV's. I have yet to see a single dead pixel. I have needed service on a TV where they dispatch a tec to my house(it is a BIG TV). Even though it seemed to be working, they pre-emtively replaced a suspect power control board.
I have currently two 305T monitors. They are old, 5-7 years, and no longer in production. Yes, they have needed service. Samsung sends you a UPS prepaid mailing sticker for you to return the unit to their repair center. There, they evaluate what needs to be done and either fix it or return it. Since the display panels were still perfect, I had them repair it. Samsung makes the panels for a number of other brands of TV's and monitors. I suspect they keep the best samples for themselves.
August 12, 2012 5:46:00 PM

The only reason I though about going x79 is because if I just go to another LGA 1155 motherboard I will have to switch cpu and motherboard in the future. x79 would make it so I only have to switch the cpu, but I suppose better motherboards will be out at this point anyways.

I was looking for the option to trifire like you said for future proofing, but I guess if I'm just going to upgrade in the future anyways it would make it kind of pointless. I also agree they cost way too much but would like something better than 1080p and no I don't plan on going 120hz as it's still 1080p.

August 12, 2012 5:47:01 PM

geofelt said:
Here is my canned rant on sli/crossfire:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a) How good do you really need to be?
A single GTX560 or 6870 can give you great performance at 1920 x 1200 in most games.

A single GTX560ti or 6950 will give you excellent performance at 1920 x 1200 in most games.
Even 2560 x 1600 will be good with lowered detail.
A single 7970 or GTX680 is about as good as it gets.

Only if you are looking at triple monitor gaming, then sli/cf will be needed.
Even that is now changing with triple monitor support on top end cards.

b) The costs for a single card are lower.
You require a less expensive motherboard; no need for sli/cf or multiple pci-e slots.
Even a ITX motherboard will do.

Your psu costs are less.
A GTX560ti needs a 450w psu, even a GTX580 only needs a 600w psu.
When you add another card to the mix, plan on adding 150-200w to your psu requirements.
A single more modern 28nm card like a 7970 or GTX680 needs only 550W.
Even the strongest GTX690 only needs 650w.

Case cooling becomes more of an issue with dual cards.
That means a more expensive case with more and stronger fans.
You will also look at more noise.

c) Dual cards do not always render their half of the display in sync, causing microstuttering. It is an annoying effect.
The benefit of higher benchmark fps can be offset, particularly with lower tier cards.
Read this: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-geforce-stut...

d) dual card support is dependent on the driver. Not all games can benefit from dual cards.

e) cf/sli up front reduces your option to get another card for an upgrade. Not that I suggest you plan for that.
It will often be the case that replacing your current card with a newer gen card will offer a better upgrade path.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As to Samsung, I do have lots of experience with them. Over the years, I have had 6 monitors, and two TV's. I have yet to see a single dead pixel. I have needed service on a TV where they dispatch a tec to my house(it is a BIG TV). Even though it seemed to be working, they pre-emtively replaced a suspect power control board.
I have currently two 305T monitors. They are old, 5-7 years, and no longer in production. Yes, they have needed service. Samsung sends you a UPS prepaid mailing sticker for you to return the unit to their repair center. There, they evaluate what needs to be done and either fix it or return it. Since the display panels were still perfect, I had them repair it. Samsung makes the panels for a number of other brands of TV's and monitors. I suspect they keep the best samples for themselves.

This is honestly why I said one 7970, I had a crossfire setup for about 6 months, but could not stand it. I had heat problems and micro-stuttering issues.

**Also note for my [very] short crysis bench w/ fraps I was just walking around on the beach doing nothing, so it probably does not apply to a large firefight in the jungle, but it gives some basis. Not a big fan of the game so I have not really gotten anywhere in it.
a c 236 U Graphics card
a c 216 V Motherboard
August 12, 2012 5:55:56 PM

Exile1993 said:
The only reason I though about going x79 is because if I just go to another LGA 1155 motherboard I will have to switch cpu and motherboard in the future. x79 would make it so I only have to switch the cpu, but I suppose better motherboards will be out at this point anyways.

I was looking for the option to trifire like you said for future proofing, but I guess if I'm just going to upgrade in the future anyways it would make it kind of pointless. I also agree they cost way too much but would like something better than 1080p and no I don't plan on going 120hz as it's still 1080p.

In 2013, we will see Intel deliver Haswell. It will be based on 22nm, and be perhaps 10% faster, clock for clock than ivy bridge. Yes, it will need a new chipset/motherboard. But, today's cpu chips are so good for gaming, that I do not forsee a compelling need to upgrade the cpu. I also do not forsee a requirement for more than 4 cores. Dual thread programming is much easier than allowing for n threads. Game developers want the widest possible audience for their games, and will not require more than 4 threads to run the games.
I do see more advanced graphics cards which lend themselves well to many thread processors.
This will result in the option for more eye candy. It will also have a benefit to the minimum frame rates which is probably more important.
Once you get past 60fps, you start to pass the refresh capability of most monitors. If you remember the crt monitors, there was a benefit of refresh rates past 60, up to about 85. Past that, the eye could detect no difference.

In summary, I would not worry about the longevity of 1155 and anticipate the emergence of even stronger graphics cards.
August 12, 2012 5:59:34 PM

That's quite reassuring with the Samsung warranty. From what I understood reading the warranty I thought you paid for return shipping if anything happened. Are the repairs all at Samsung's expense?

Have you noticed any lag or anything when in a firefight? Or is this only noticeable if you are actually watching fraps, I'm not too concerned about the number aspect, I want it to at least perform like 60fps even if it is at 40.

Also as stated I'm not looking for overkill I dont care about having 150fps on a 60hz monitor as an example. However if I'm getting a quality monitor I'd like quality performance out of the rest of my build.

Thanks for the responses as well
a c 236 U Graphics card
a c 216 V Motherboard
August 12, 2012 6:15:13 PM

Exile1993 said:
That's quite reassuring with the Samsung warranty. From what I understood reading the warranty I thought you paid for return shipping if anything happened. Are the repairs all at Samsung's expense?

Have you noticed any lag or anything when in a firefight? Or is this only noticeable if you are actually watching fraps, I'm not too concerned about the number aspect, I want it to at least perform like 60fps even if it is at 40.

Also as stated I'm not looking for overkill I dont care about having 150fps on a 60hz monitor as an example. However if I'm getting a quality monitor I'd like quality performance out of the rest of my build.

Thanks for the responses as well

The last time(currently in progress), they sent me a pre-paid UPS label. Previously, it was at my expense. Perhaps they will bill me on this one. We'll see.
Under warranty, the repairs would be at their expense. Past that, you pay.
The last time, they charged me $150 for a repair to a 305T monitor. I considered it a fair price for a $1000 value monitor.

To tell the truth, I suck at fast action gaming. But monitoring civ 5 with fraps, I get a constant 60fps which I think it game limited.
Shogun 2 seems equally good.

And... the 3570K seems to be loafing, using mainly only part of two cores, at about 50% cpu use each.
I use my second monitor to keep e-mail up along with some performance monitors.

a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 6:18:09 PM

7950 crossfire or 7990 with the 2500k ;) 
August 12, 2012 6:26:37 PM

I think I'll stick with the motherboard and 2500k, probably grab the Samsung since I can get a total of 4 years and 3 months warranty for $40 more than the initial 3 year.

I'll probably go with a single 7970 for now after hearing the disadvantages of crossfire.

Does anyone know when the 7990 is set to release? Will this have the same crossfire issues, as I think this is basically two 7970s underclocked and CF, I may be wrong. Also I assume this will have low production and availability when it comes out like the gtx 690?

Side note: I'm going to get an NZXT Switch 810, will case cooling and stock heatsink alone keep stable temperatures on my 2500k if I overclock it to 4.5 ?

Thanks
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 12, 2012 6:27:01 PM

even quad sli cannot bottleneck an i5 2500k
a b U Graphics card
August 16, 2012 11:59:27 AM

+1 for not going CF HD7970.
AMD released the 12.8 drivers today and for some users, the CF is not working on some games or causing BSOD/GSOD.
August 16, 2012 12:14:03 PM

Thanks I'm still waiting on the money, so still undecided. However I do know vram and memory bandwidth will probably be an issue with Nvidia as I intend to play games with texture mods.
August 16, 2012 12:57:04 PM

My $0.02 is crossfire or SLI have been hit or miss in terms of performance increases. Some people do well with it and some people don't get what they pay for out of it. I don't know a ton about the super high resolutions, but I've got to believe a 7970 Ghz edition (or a normal 7970 overclocked) or a GTX 670/680 are going to get you very good performance on the highest graphics settings.

If the fps aren't to your liking at those settings I've got to believe you could trim down the settings in a barely perceptible way and get the performance where you want it.
August 16, 2012 2:47:32 PM

i am thinking about gtx690 or radeon 7990 for 3 1920x1080 120hz lcds or possibly 2 7970, 2 gtx 670 4gb

but if i were to purchase 3 27 2560x1440 hp zr2740w i would probably have to go with 2 gtx 680 4gb or 2 gtx 690 and that i then a lot of money uff.
!