Gaming stuff

tearo

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
Hello guys,

I would like to build PC that can run new games. I use like an example game which didnt come out yet but already you can see HW req. it is Tom Raider Survival ( I used this game like an example, because If I can play this game on full details, I can play same on full Witcher 2, BF3 and I dont know what else yet). Here I link HW req. for this game:

Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16GHz
GeForce GTX 650 1GB
4Gb ram

I already read some stuff about why not AMD/ATI and why is better way to chosse Nvidia/Intel. Still I dont know intel or amd ..ati or nvidia.

I am just kind lost I dont know what to chosse what to build with 450 euro :D. If you go on site www.alza.sk it is our slovakian shop.
I write there GeForce GTX 650 1GB .. I get like 100000 cards and now which chosse? Same with intel procesors or AMD procesors.

I would like to play that game on full details .. I want to get some 3,4Ghz Quad-Core but now graphic card and Motherboard. Guys please help me. If I buy something alone I will regret it. I need some advices from more people.

Thanks

Ivan

First thing I'm going to stress here is there is no requirement to run an Intel CPU with an NVidia GPU, Intel CPU's play happily with AMD GPU's. Same with AMD CPU's, they like NVidia cards. The manufacturer of your graphics chip should be taken into consideration in respect to the game(s) you play most and your CPU should not really influence your graphics card choice. Not all games are created equal as far as which GPU they run through the best.
Check out these builds for possible ideas Chase's "Comfortably runs Far Cry 3" Everyday Machine in this thread http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/380358-31-bestconfigs-poll-budget-based-gaming For Intel, check out Lunyone's "Got to have Good Gaming on a (Realistic) Budget" found here http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/380361-31-bestconfigs-poll-budget-intel-gaming
Both of those should fit within your budget , I mention them simply to give you an idea of what you might choose