Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Amd radeon 6670 2gb all game lag !

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
August 12, 2012 6:11:02 PM

HELP : my pc lags in almost all games like minecraft and teamfortess 2 , i am currently using my tv as a monitor
and it is full hd !

here is the link to my pc's spects on the page i bought it from !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIBOX-ZETA-K-NEW-AMD-FX-QUAD-...

Please help ! i have just started pc gaming and already considering giving it up ! </3 :cry: 

More about : amd radeon 6670 2gb game lag

a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 6:30:45 PM

What settings are you using for those games? Don't expect wonders from a $60 card.
August 12, 2012 7:58:03 PM

steam auto ajust's to my pcs specs and im also experiencing lag out of game ? and i think lag is the wrong term as i will be running at a solid 100 fps and it will drop to 4 the a couple seconds late drop again
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 8:51:49 PM

Sounds like overheating, download and run HWmonitor, let it run in the background while you play a game (and experience the slowdowns) thnen post max CPU and GPU temperatures here.
August 12, 2012 9:07:16 PM

wiinippongamer said:
Sounds like overheating, download and run HWmonitor, let it run in the background while you play a game (and experience the slowdowns) thnen post max CPU and GPU temperatures here.

CPU 44°C

GPU 47°C

a c 128 U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 9:22:52 PM

go into AMD's CCC and set the TV's resolution and refresh rate. ( the correct resolution and refresh rate )
August 12, 2012 9:25:35 PM

swifty_morgan said:
go into AMD's CCC and set the TV's resolution and refresh rate. ( the correct resolution and refresh rate )

how do i do that ? as i said i am new to pc's ish
a c 128 U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 9:33:25 PM

I don't know what monitor you have. you need to check with the manufacturer or look in the booklet that came with the TV for proper specs. but......

open the AMD Catalyst Control Panel. Look for "my digital flat panel"........ HDTV support.. then start reading.
August 12, 2012 9:36:15 PM

swifty_morgan said:
I don't know what monitor you have. you need to check with the manufacturer or look in the booklet that came with the TV for proper specs. but......

open the AMD Catalyst Control Panel. Look for "my digital flat panel"........ HDTV support.. then start reading.

thank you
August 12, 2012 9:37:20 PM

swifty_morgan said:

im using a vga cable for my tv as it has the option ?
a c 128 U Graphics card
August 12, 2012 9:42:10 PM

bad move. you should use an HDMI cable...... or DVI to HDMI cable.
August 12, 2012 9:44:32 PM

swifty_morgan said:
bad move. you should use an HDMI cable...... or DVI to HDMI cable.

ok i have a hdmi ill swap ?
August 12, 2012 10:15:38 PM

swifty_morgan said:

okay i have set my hd modes for my display to my 1080p (hd)