Tags:
  • New Build
  • Windows 7
  • Blue Screen
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
October 3, 2012 3:28:03 PM

Hi there,

I just reformatted my PC, installed a fresh copy of windows 7 X64 Ultimate and all my drivers again.

Problem is now when I boot or do random things the computer crashes to BSOD, can barely get 5 minutes out of the system unless running in safe mode.

Here are my specs:
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 10/3/2012, 17:25:11
Machine name: JJMDP-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
Language: Afrikaans (Regional Setting: Afrikaans)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7522
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6136MB RAM
Page File: 829MB used, 11439MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

More about : random bsod

a b $ Windows 7
October 3, 2012 3:43:08 PM

You need more specific system specs, like your MOBO model, HDD's, GPU, etc... Your RAM looks a little fishy to me, and that is a large page file as well. Post the specs and configurations of your RAM as well.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
October 3, 2012 3:44:08 PM

when turning on your system press f8 and select the last option (disable restart upon system error or something along these lines) and write down the bsod error number when your system crashes. you can google that error number later and that should point you in the right direction
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 3, 2012 5:05:58 PM

alvine said:
when turning on your system press f8 and select the last option (disable restart upon system error or something along these lines) and write down the bsod error number when your system crashes. you can google that error number later and that should point you in the right direction

It gives me the 0x0000001A error, but the only answers I can find on the web are about people having this problem due to rubbish 3rd party software.
m
l
October 4, 2012 6:51:07 AM

alvine said:

It gives me the 0x0000001A error, but the only answers I can find on the web are about people having this problem due to rubbish 3rd party software.
m
l
October 4, 2012 6:55:01 AM

alvine said:

m
l