Is this Case big enough? if not what is! | Gaming Computer | HELP! :)

16 answers Last reply
More about case enough gaming computer help
  1. Yeah everything will Fit on that case, It will actually, look empty. That case is Huge.
    100% sure it will fit.
  2. dont use the 650d. it costs too much and its fricken loud. i recommend this case more
    silent and great layout
    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/fractal-design-define-r4-black-pearl-mid-tower-case-usb-30-140mm-fans-low-noise
  3. TheBigTroll said:
    dont use the 650d. it costs too much and its fricken loud. i recommend this case more
    silent and great layout
    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/fractal-design-define-r4-black-pearl-mid-tower-case-usb-30-140mm-fans-low-noise


    Yh, i agree but i dont like this case, its basiclly just a box and id much rather not have a front door. Would you reccomend anything else? cool looking, great fans/airflow, will fit everything in it :) Thanx allot,
  4. chulex67 said:
    Yeah everything will Fit on that case, It will actually, look empty. That case is Huge.
    100% sure it will fit.


    alright thanks a bunch, :) As its too big as you say and its £150 can you recommend any cases that will fit everything in but a bit cheaper? Thanx :)
  5. -This is TheBigTrolls friend typing- I personally have a Corsair 650D and it gets REALLY dusty, with more exhaust fans than intake. The front fan filter doesn't do anything because the holes are so wide and you will need to constantly vacuum it. Watching a movie on it is horrible because you can still hear it clearly from about 25 feet while watching a movie. And it's not my computer components either, I have a Noctua running passively, a green hard drive and all of my other storage is solid state. I only bought it because it was cheap, I thought it looked pretty good and because it had an aluminium bezel.

    theres a verdict.

    the fractal has great airflow for a silent case. lots of room in the back and is extremely easy to build in. there is a windowed version somewhere but i dont live in the UK so yeah. but heres a link to a us site just for reference

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352021
  6. TheBigTroll said:
    -This is TheBigTrolls friend typing- I personally have a Corsair 650D and it gets REALLY dusty, with more exhaust fans than intake. The front fan filter doesn't do anything because the holes are so wide and you will need to constantly vacuum it. Watching a movie on it is horrible because you can still hear it clearly from about 25 feet while watching a movie. And it's not my computer components either, I have a Noctua running passively, a green hard drive and all of my other storage is solid state. I only bought it because it was cheap, I thought it looked pretty good and because it had an aluminium bezel.

    theres a verdict.

    the fractal has great airflow for a silent case. lots of room in the back and is extremely easy to build in. there is a windowed version somewhere but i dont live in the UK so yeah. but heres a link to a us site just for reference

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352021


    Hey thanks for the reply :) I'm defo not going with he 650D thanks for the heads up! :P But i don't want to go with the fractal either as ive said before. Ive recently found this case which is looking really nice, what do you think and will it all fit still? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-CM-Storm-Enforcer/dp/B004WK3KKQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1349286515&sr=1-4 Thanx :)
  7. Check out Rosewill for cases. CM has been proven to be dishonest in competent technical reviews, so I can't recommend them no matter how good some people say their cases are. Rosewill has many similar models, typically with a few added features (like more included fans) for the same price.
  8. I'd rather get a 500R than that hotbox 650D.
  9. thermaltake cases?
  10. UPDATE: I think ive found i beast case, really great features, air flow, toolfree, cable management and only around £100. Thanks and ill be happy to hear feedback about this case!

    Review 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxhvfSVLpM

    Review 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKx0tcfVm4

    Case: http://www.amazon.co.uk/NZXT-Phantom-USB-Tower-Chassis/dp/B003WE9WQO/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1348095845&sr=8-8
  11. im not a fan of ASUS's Z77. ASRock has a cheaper board with more features but if you want the wireless then by all means. I second the Fractal case, really good company making quality cases.
  12. GabeMeister1 said:
    UPDATE: I think ive found i beast case, really great features, air flow, toolfree, cable management and only around £100. Thanks and ill be happy to hear feedback about this case!

    Review 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxhvfSVLpM

    Review 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKx0tcfVm4

    Case: http://www.amazon.co.uk/NZXT-Phantom-USB-Tower-Chassis/dp/B003WE9WQO/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1348095845&sr=8-8


    get the phantom 410. you dont need the extra room in the phantom
  13. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fractal-Design-Arc-Series-Case/dp/B0056AFBB2/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1349306967&sr=1-1

    I'm a fan of Fractal Design. This one may suit you better than the Define series mentioned above.
  14. the arc is also good but i generally like silence. up to you to decide
  15. i have the fractal arc it's a nice case but it attracts a lot of dust in the front intake, there's always a dust ring there but it's good case. Just need to add more fans.

    what about the antec 1100? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Antec-Eleven-Hundred-Expansions-Standard/dp/B005X3E4YC/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1349308383&sr=1-1
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases CPUs Components Systems Product