Nikon 5400 vs 5000

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 17, 2005 11:02:40 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Can someone who knows off the top of their head tell me the difference
between Nikon Coolpix 5000 and the later 5400? I've been lusting after the
5400 (can get new with 512MB FC for ~$350), but I might be able to get a
used 5000 for quite a bit less. What improvements did Nikon make between the
5000 model and the 5400? And neat features the 5400 has that the 5000 does
not?

thanks for any help,
dg

More about : nikon 5400 5000

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 10:05:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Do a google on both and get a true comparison.
!