Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • Motherboards
  • Thermaltake
  • Components
Last response: in Components
February 16, 2013 6:39:22 PM

I bought a Thermaltake V3 Black Edition. My motherboard is a micro ATX board. The mounting points for the board are raised from the case and there were only two provided brass standoffs. I'm not sure if it is wise to screw the mother board directly into the raised mounting points? If anybody has had any experience with this case or can help me out it is greatly appericated

More about : thermaltake motherboard mounting

a b ) Power supply
a b V Motherboard
February 16, 2013 6:54:24 PM

2? are you sure you didnt lose some. Usually motherboards come with more than that.
m
l

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
February 16, 2013 6:54:53 PM

johnthegrat said:
I bought a Thermaltake V3 Black Edition. My motherboard is a micro ATX board. The mounting points for the board are raised from the case and there were only two provided brass standoffs. I'm not sure if it is wise to screw the mother board directly into the raised mounting points? If anybody has had any experience with this case or can help me out it is greatly appericated

thats what they are there for so you dont have to put the little brass standoffs in because it already has the raised standoffs, its meant to save you time and make your life easier :wahoo: 
February 18, 2013 3:50:48 AM

Best answer selected by johnthegrat.
m
l
!