Internet access for all user accounts

September 17, 2005 1:24:02 AM

I can access the internet via my user account no problems. Other user
accounts cannot yet I have given them the same access rights as myself and
all the internet settings are the same. Can anyone help please?

Thanks
September 18, 2005 11:25:02 PM

Have you set up the ISP information in the other user's brousers? You must
do this for each user. If I have insulted your intelligence, forgive, but
you did not mention this. JC

!