Internet access for all user accounts

I can access the internet via my user account no problems. Other user
accounts cannot yet I have given them the same access rights as myself and
all the internet settings are the same. Can anyone help please?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about internet access user accounts

    Have you set up the ISP information in the other user's brousers? You must
    do this for each user. If I have insulted your intelligence, forgive, but
    you did not mention this. JC

    "GH" wrote:

    > I can access the internet via my user account no problems. Other user
    > accounts cannot yet I have given them the same access rights as myself and
    > all the internet settings are the same. Can anyone help please?
    >
    > Thanks

Configuration Internet Access User Accounts Customization Internet Windows XP