Graphics card...

I have $325 to spend on a Graphics card. I want to know what the best one i can get for gaming?
11 answers Last reply
More about graphics card
  1. If its a little more then $325 I can make it work.
  2. I'd get the 7950 for just less than 300$, it's a good card and comes with crysis 3 and bioshock infinite.
  3. How much doyou consider a little more. If you look on Newegg you can find 670's for 369. I would consider that a little more and worth the extra money but you might not.
  4. sounds like a good idea lol i know nothing about anything. but 2 free games sounds good lol
  5. here4help said:
    sounds like a good idea lol i know nothing about anything. but 2 free games sounds good lol

whose post are you talking about me or Dj's?
  6. The two free games are the crysis 3 and bioshock infinite, so it's the 7950 that he's talking about, nvidia doesn't offer any game, just credits for f2p games.
    The sapphire 7950 is a good option, 290$ after mir : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202006
  7. I don't know what makes a good graphics card good... lol I mean some of the more expensive ones have lower numbers... lol
  8. The 7950 will run any game at high settings and comes with two free games, you can overclock the card and it will reach the similar performance of a 7970.
  9. what is overclock? lol and also when i put the card in the computer will i need to do anything or will the computer just use the card? lol
  10. here4help said:
    what is overclock? lol and also when i put the card in the computer will i need to do anything or will the computer just use the card? lol

It means to raise the cpu clock or/and memory clock, you just need a pcie 16x slot, preferably at least a 2.0 one, i think you'll have one, and a decent psu with 500W and 25A on it's +12v rail, and decent one, will have more than that.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Gaming Graphics Cards Product