Mobo, psu, and cpu upgrade?

whitex

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
Looking for good cheap Z77 sli motherboard, I have search and found 3 of these choices motherboards:

GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD GA-Z77X-D3H
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
ASROCK Z77 EXTREME 4

All of them are supporting sli and also come with sli bridge.
Which one is the best?

(I'm currently have Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 3x and i5 2500k running on H61 motherboard with 700Watt PSU - (I know its a total waste))

About the psu, maybe 1000watt (I don't know) - (I'm going to sell 700watt psu to my friend)
but I prefer Cooler Master, Silverstone or this one?:
http://www.aerocool.com.tw/index.php/products/strike-x/47-strike-x-power/137-strike-x-power-1100w

I m planning to sli my GTX 680 sooner and wondering if my cpu is bottlenecking or I just need to overclock or changing to Ivy Bridge(Definitely I'm going to get aftermarket CPU cooler)

I really need some advice here, please(Sorry for my english) :lol:

whitex

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012

Silverstone Essential Stridder 700Watt, so far I never have any
issues with it. But I want to go with SLI I really need good power supply. Since you said that Cooler Master is crap so I have two option which only available at my nearest shop:

Corsair Enthusiast Series TX950W or
SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1000W
About Aerocool, I don't know because the seller said it's very good psu but not many people don't know the brand.
Anyway, which one should be enough for setup? Oh yeah, can you mention which motherboards of these three list are the best?