Rate the Demo!

Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2005 1:38:11 PM

Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
haven't downloaded it yet.

1 is the best game ever made.

10 is the worst game ever made.

Let us know what you think.

--
Skclown

'' (http://www.tdgamers.com/)

More about : rate demo

June 11, 2005 6:37:49 PM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
<Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:

>Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
>haven't downloaded it yet.
>
>1 is the best game ever made.
>
>10 is the worst game ever made.

It is too early to make a decision like that, it is certainly very
promising, but with all the changes to BF1942/DC gameplay, it takes
more than a couple of hours of playing to make an informed decision. I
am having a lot of fun with it though.
June 11, 2005 7:55:31 PM

Skclown wrote:
> Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
> haven't downloaded it yet.
>
> 1 is the best game ever made.
>
> 10 is the worst game ever made.
>
> Let us know what you think.

has to be a 1, the BF2 game is very good,
even if theres better FPS games out there, technical aspects.
they dont have the Battlefield mods, from BF1942, BFV etc.
mod teams, mappers, and players.
so definatly best game ever.
regards [AGB] malcolm
June 11, 2005 10:10:26 PM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
<Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:

>Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
>haven't downloaded it yet.
>
>1 is the best game ever made.
>
>10 is the worst game ever made.
>
>Let us know what you think.

It was enough to decide on a new video card.

Controls --top notch
Graphics --I've got a 5200, so I guess I'm averaging 20-40 fps at
lowest quality.
AI --the best dynamic team play AI I've seen

No real complaints other then the fixed time and not being able to use
the 32 player map in single player.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 10:29:07 PM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:10:26 GMT, Hillbilly <Jones_111@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
><Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:
>

>>Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
>>haven't downloaded it yet.
>>
>>1 is the best game ever made.
>>
>>10 is the worst game ever made.
>>
>>Let us know what you think.
>>
>It was enough to decide on a new video card.
>
>Controls --top notch
>Graphics --I've got a 5200, so I guess I'm averaging 20-40 fps at
>lowest quality.
>AI --the best dynamic team play AI I've seen
>
>No real complaints other then the fixed time and not being able to use
>the 32 player map in single player.

heh... one more complaint. I've come to really hate seeing the EA
games logo, Dice and the rest. It's easy to fix but shouldn't be
necessary. esc'ing through it would have been their best choice
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 12:05:39 AM

Andrew wrote
>It is too early to make a decision like that, it is certainly very
>promising, but with all the changes to BF1942/DC gameplay, it takes
>more than a couple of hours of playing to make an informed decision. I
>am having a lot of fun with it though.

I'd echo these points. Not what I had expected, but it looks very
promising, we really need a week before making a proper, informed
judgement.

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

Hillbilly wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:10:26 GMT, Hillbilly <Jones_111@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
>><Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:
>>

>>>Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
>>>haven't downloaded it yet.
>>>
>>>1 is the best game ever made.
>>>
>>>10 is the worst game ever made.
>>>
>>>Let us know what you think.
>>>

>>It was enough to decide on a new video card.
>>
>>Controls --top notch
>>Graphics --I've got a 5200, so I guess I'm averaging 20-40 fps at
>>lowest quality.
>>AI --the best dynamic team play AI I've seen
>>
>>No real complaints other then the fixed time and not being able to use
>>the 32 player map in single player.
>>

> heh... one more complaint. I've come to really hate seeing the EA
> games logo, Dice and the rest. It's easy to fix but shouldn't be
> necessary. esc'ing through it would have been their best choice

just rename the 'Movies' folder and they go away.
straight to the login screen
!