Rate the Demo!

Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
haven't downloaded it yet.

1 is the best game ever made.

10 is the worst game ever made.

Let us know what you think.

--
Skclown

'' (http://www.tdgamers.com/)
6 answers Last reply
More about rate demo

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
    <Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:

    >Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
    >haven't downloaded it yet.
    >
    >1 is the best game ever made.
    >
    >10 is the worst game ever made.

    It is too early to make a decision like that, it is certainly very
    promising, but with all the changes to BF1942/DC gameplay, it takes
    more than a couple of hours of playing to make an informed decision. I
    am having a lot of fun with it though.

    Skclown wrote:
    > Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
    > haven't downloaded it yet.
    >
    > 1 is the best game ever made.
    >
    > 10 is the worst game ever made.
    >
    > Let us know what you think.

    has to be a 1, the BF2 game is very good,
    even if theres better FPS games out there, technical aspects.
    they dont have the Battlefield mods, from BF1942, BFV etc.
    mod teams, mappers, and players.
    so definatly best game ever.
    regards [AGB] malcolm

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
    <Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:

    >Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
    >haven't downloaded it yet.
    >
    >1 is the best game ever made.
    >
    >10 is the worst game ever made.
    >
    >Let us know what you think.

    It was enough to decide on a new video card.

    Controls --top notch
    Graphics --I've got a 5200, so I guess I'm averaging 20-40 fps at
    lowest quality.
    AI --the best dynamic team play AI I've seen

    No real complaints other then the fixed time and not being able to use
    the 32 player map in single player.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:10:26 GMT, Hillbilly <Jones_111@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
    ><Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:
    >

    >>Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
    >>haven't downloaded it yet.
    >>
    >>1 is the best game ever made.
    >>
    >>10 is the worst game ever made.
    >>
    >>Let us know what you think.
    >>
    >It was enough to decide on a new video card.
    >
    >Controls --top notch
    >Graphics --I've got a 5200, so I guess I'm averaging 20-40 fps at
    >lowest quality.
    >AI --the best dynamic team play AI I've seen
    >
    >No real complaints other then the fixed time and not being able to use
    >the 32 player map in single player.

    heh... one more complaint. I've come to really hate seeing the EA
    games logo, Dice and the rest. It's easy to fix but shouldn't be
    necessary. esc'ing through it would have been their best choice
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Andrew wrote
    >It is too early to make a decision like that, it is certainly very
    >promising, but with all the changes to BF1942/DC gameplay, it takes
    >more than a couple of hours of playing to make an informed decision. I
    >am having a lot of fun with it though.

    I'd echo these points. Not what I had expected, but it looks very
    promising, we really need a week before making a proper, informed
    judgement.

    --
    [AGB]Villy Vonka
    Sheffield, UK

    Hillbilly wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:10:26 GMT, Hillbilly <Jones_111@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:38:11 -0400, Skclown
    >><Skclown.1qgscn@no-mx.Usenet-gateway> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Come on guys. Rate the demo for all the people who either can't or
    >>>haven't downloaded it yet.
    >>>
    >>>1 is the best game ever made.
    >>>
    >>>10 is the worst game ever made.
    >>>
    >>>Let us know what you think.
    >>>

    >>It was enough to decide on a new video card.
    >>
    >>Controls --top notch
    >>Graphics --I've got a 5200, so I guess I'm averaging 20-40 fps at
    >>lowest quality.
    >>AI --the best dynamic team play AI I've seen
    >>
    >>No real complaints other then the fixed time and not being able to use
    >>the 32 player map in single player.
    >>

    > heh... one more complaint. I've come to really hate seeing the EA
    > games logo, Dice and the rest. It's easy to fix but shouldn't be
    > necessary. esc'ing through it would have been their best choice

    just rename the 'Movies' folder and they go away.
    straight to the login screen

Games Video Games