Links don't work anymore in Outlook express

All of a sudden any link in My email accounts that I select doesn't work.
Anyone know of any security changes that have been done that would make this
change?

--
Have A Great Day
Bill Meyer

No Links
http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express or in Word
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823301

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes