Links don't work anymore in Outlook express

All of a sudden any link in My email accounts that I select doesn't work.
Anyone know of any security changes that have been done that would make this
change?

--
Have A Great Day
Bill Meyer

    No Links
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express or in Word
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823301

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:exKUud7uFHA.3588@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    Bill Meyer <gingem@email.com> hunted and pecked:
    > All of a sudden any link in My email accounts that I select doesn't work.
    > Anyone know of any security changes that have been done that would make
    > this change?
    >
    > --
    > Have A Great Day
    > Bill Meyer

Configuration Outlook Express Microsoft Customization Windows XP