Directx Error help :(

I played modern warfare 3 with full graphic before and never have issue. But now I cant play with high graphic because of the directx error. When I'm in middle of the game, the game crashes and directx error pop up. I cant switch window because the game freeze so I don't know what error it might be. I'm no computer expert so anyone help me how to fix this :(
6 answers Last reply
More about directx error
  1. and btw how to reinstall directx. or is there a software to fix the directx.
  2. teaser said:

alright i thought i already fix the problem when i play the game it run smoothly for few minute and then the error come back.. but now I can see what error it is.. its bout unrecovered error or something ... can you solve this?
  3. was it something about display driver error,like nvm.dll error...what brand video card are you using...that would help....
  4. teaser said:
    was it something about display driver error,like nvm.dll error...what brand video card are you using...that would help....

it is NVIDIA GeForce 220
  5. I would suggest that you reinstall DirectX and try a different set of drivers,even if that means using an older set.........
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Games Directx Graphics