Best video card upgrade

Hello, I've been stuck with this really crappy integraded graphic card and I'm planning on upgrading it. I've never had an upgrade for my pc so I'm asking you guys for advice. What's a good gaming graphics card compatible with this computer? Thanks. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883147097 My budget is around $100
9 answers Last reply
More about best video card upgrade
  1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161397

    this is the best i think you'll do. youre very limited because of the computer its being used in. The small form factor makes it hard to find anything really worthy of gaming. plus the cpu will be limiting in some newer games.
  2. sanshin74100 said:
    Hello, I've been stuck with this really crappy integraded graphic card and I'm planning on upgrading it. I've never had an upgrade for my pc so I'm asking you guys for advice. What's a good gaming graphics card compatible with this computer? Thanks. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883147097 My budget is around $100


    You look like you need a Low Profile (LP) video card. There are several models of 7750s that are low profile, like this one:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161418

    There is also a Sapphire model (or 2), and possibly a PowerColor. These are your best bet.
  3. your power supply might also come into play as they usually put somewhat low power supplies in those. that card i put should work though.
  4. Maxx_Power said:
    You look like you need a Low Profile (LP) video card. There are several models of 7750s that are low profile, like this one:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161418

    There is also a Sapphire model (or 2), and possibly a PowerColor. These are your best bet.


    not sure where that one was when i looked! haha but im glad you found it. if you go with one, the 7750 is a much better choice
  5. carowden said:
    not sure where that one was when i looked! haha but im glad you found it. if you go with one, the 7750 is a much better choice


    Agreed! Your PSU can take this card no problem. It uses just a bit over half the power the PCI-E connection delivers.
  6. it has to be low profile, i would honestly get the one that maxx suggested
  7. I would but it's out of stock, I'll go check other websites.
  8. sanshin74100 said:
    I would but it's out of stock, I'll go check other websites.


    Amazon.com has it, but the price is a little steep.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Cards Compatibility Graphics Product