6230 colours

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
October 21, 2004 11:22:21 PM

I notice the colours on the 6230 are not very accurate, e.g. red not as red
as it should be and brown looks like grey, anyone else having noticed this
or is it just my eyes? Thanks.

More about : 6230 colours

October 21, 2004 11:22:22 PM

"Buck" <no@email.address> wrote in message news:1098339761.178890@ftpsrv1...
>I notice the colours on the 6230 are not very accurate, e.g. red not as red
>as it should be and brown looks like grey, anyone else having noticed this
>or is it just my eyes? Thanks.

Mines the same. I've just assumed that its an inherent weakness of the
screen.

JL
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 12:15:07 AM

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, at 18:26:08 [GMT +0100] (03:26:08 Friday, 22 October
2004 where I live) "JL" wrote:

> Mines the same. I've just assumed that its an inherent weakness of the
> screen.

Sure looks better in the Nokia brochure!

--
Ass, gas or grass, nobody rides for free.
!