BF2 demo, how to map the left alt key?

Hia,

Want to map the left alt to crouch, but it says their is a conflict..
But i cannot seem to find the function it's mapped to.

Thx

Xander

Malcolm

Xander Vlasveld wrote:
> Hia,
>
> Want to map the left alt to crouch, but it says their is a conflict..
> But i cannot seem to find the function it's mapped to.
>
> Thx
>
> Xander

left ALT turns on and off the 3d map icons on screen, ie flags and
friends, ala BFV.

> left ALT turns on and off the 3d map icons on screen, ie flags and
> friends, ala BFV.

Yup,

I noticed, but can you not remap the key? don't use those icons!
and i definetely don't want that function on my precious alt-key! ;)

Xander

Xander Vlasveld wrote:

> I noticed, but can you not remap the key? don't use those icons!
> and i definetely don't want that function on my precious alt-key! ;)

I totally agree. That was the only thing I saw in the demo that really
annoyed me. (There was another hidden key I couldn't map, also, but I
can't remember just now what it was.)

--
Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
I used to walk around / Like nothing could happen to me

In article <S1gse.136412$IO.108153@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>, reggie@white.com
says...
> HACKER!

Huh?
--
"Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience."

"Tiny Pat" <flyace@pi.be.NO> wrote in message
> In article <S1gse.136412$IO.108153@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
> reggie@white.com
> says...
>> HACKER!
>
> Huh?
> --
> "Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and
> beat you with experience."

Just kidding re EA blacklisting servers using the python workaround