Windows 7 and palit nvidia gtx 550 ti problem

Hello,
I have a problem with my desktop, it suddenly unable to enter normal mode and my monitor sleeps but I'm able to enter safe mode. When I uninstalled my nvidia gtx 550 ti driver, my computer is normal again. The problem is I cant enjoy my video card.Can someone help me with this problem?
7 answers Last reply
More about windows palit nvidia problem
  1. Could you give us a layout of your system specifications?
  2. Motherboard:Asus P8H61-M LX
    Video Card: Palit GTX 550 ti
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- 2400 CPU@3.1 GHz
    Memory: Two 2gb ram (4gb all)
    PSU: Zumax 700 watts

My computer runs normally for 7 months with my video card. I dont know where I get the problem. I installed uninstalled my OS and my video card driver many times and nothing happens.
  3. Motherboard:Asus P8H61-M LX
    Video Card: Palit GTX 550 ti
    PSU: Zumax 700 watts

My computer runs normally for 7 months with my video card. I dont know where I get the problem. I installed uninstalled my OS and my video card driver many times and nothing happens. When I start my computer it just enter windows screen and sometimes up to log in screen and then it blacks out and monitor sleeps.
  4. Anybody here can help me? please...
  5. hello and good morning,

I have exactly the same problem!

my system specifications:

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 ti

thank you.
  6. Maybe try the video cards in some friend's computer systems. See if its the cards that are the problems.
  7. Try a clean install of your OS again and download this Nvidia driver to update your card. Don't use older gpu updates just this one and see if it helps. http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us Just choose the 500 series
Ask a new question

Read More

Palit Nvidia Graphics