NZXT PHANTOM,PHANTOM 410 OR CORSAIR 600T

sahil121

Honorable
Oct 11, 2012
hello everyone myself sahil. as the the title says i am madly confused between above mentioned cases.
i am due to buy new gaming cabinet next week.
i know all the cases i have mentioned are awesome cases but i haven't seen any of this cases in real world :D
also i have read many other forums involving same cases but not satisfied withe the answers .
my current rig as follows:(updating GPU & COOLER with case)
CPU= i5 3570k
MOBO=AsRock z77 extreme 6
GPU=hd 7950(ASUS DIRECT CU II TOP V2/SAPPHIRE VAPOR X)
RAM=CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB DUAL CHANNEL
PSU=CORSAIR GS 600
CPU COOLER=COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO(UPDATING CORSAIR H80i)
CASE=NZXT LEXA S

In INDIA components are costlier than other countries.i have chosen below mentioned 3 cases for my next update.

1)NZXT PHANTOM FULL TOWER($133)=FULL TOWER,LOOKS,FEATURES,PRICE, BUT NO SIDE WINDOW :(
2)NZXT PHANTOM 410($100)=PRICE,FEATURES,SIDE WINDOW BUT PHANTOM FULL TOWER LOOKS AWESOME :)
3)CORSAIR 600T WHITE ($142)=AWESOME SIDE WINDOW,INSIDE PAINT,FEATURES BUT LOOKS ODD COMPARED TO BOTH NZXT'S CASES

i personally love the looks of phantom full tower and plenty of space too but hate lack of side window(also some people are saying u cant fit H80i or H100i in it).i do like the looks of phantom 410 but i don't think it will be a huge upgrade from lexa s but heard it can fit both liquid coolers from corsair and plenty of cooling options.
corsair 600t is bit expensive but i am mad for its side window and inside looks but from front it looks bit ugly(from my view)

i need your help guys in choosing best looking & performing case from above cases.
i haven't planned for custom water cooling & i am expecting a awesome cable management options from above cases. so if any owner of above cases can help me out then it's going to really helpful for me.
thank you

none of the above. id suggest a fractal define r4 for the case. better cabling than what is mentioned above but its rather plain for most people

as for your rig, id suggest low profile ram, getting the vapor x 7950 over the directcu2 version,and getting something like a noctua nh-d14 instead of cheapo liquid coolers

Phantom 410 for the value, it's a good case with good cable management, and if you like its style get it.
But since you have already a decent case i rather stay with your current nxzt lexa s, it will fit the card, and i'd stay with the cm hyper 212 evo.
See what's the cheapest of the 7950 and get it, there's also the gigabyte windforce 3x and the msi twinfrozr models.
Any of those will be good.

TRENDING THREADS