Help me please

radeonhd5450

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2013
Hello,
Hello,
guys i have recently installed a new tx3 evo cooler .sometime times windows get hanged for 10seconds approximately and also fan speed is 100% i.e. around 2875rpm is this normal i mean fan speed ,i am feeling it too high.but cpu temperature is around 30c at idle.is this a windows error or cpu fan.btw i have win 7 32bit.

Solution
The first place I would start is removing the sink and thermal paste, then re-applying and re-seating and see if that helps. The fan speed doesn't seem abnormal, but it does seem like it is running at a speed to maintain a cooler temperature. This is usually due to the cpu running at a high load. So if you have done overclocking, check to make sure you are stable. Or you just might be overloading the cpu with too many things at one time. That is if I am understanding you correctly.

Flakkattack

Honorable
Feb 20, 2013
The first place I would start is removing the sink and thermal paste, then re-applying and re-seating and see if that helps. The fan speed doesn't seem abnormal, but it does seem like it is running at a speed to maintain a cooler temperature. This is usually due to the cpu running at a high load. So if you have done overclocking, check to make sure you are stable. Or you just might be overloading the cpu with too many things at one time. That is if I am understanding you correctly.

Solution