DK-U 5 Cable (Nokia 7210)

Hi, I wanted to ask, I have a DK-U 5 cable for my Nokia 7210 phone. I've
installed the driver for the cable first and then the cable itself and
Windows found new hardware. The problem is that it can't find the driver I
installed. I tried un-installing several times and tried it again but it
still can't find it even though I have already installed the driver
software. I am using Windows ME. If anyone know how I can fix this, please
let me know. Thanks!

Camila
1 answer Last reply
More about cable nokia 7210

    Have you disabled your antivirus program before drivers installation? The
    problem is, that some anitivirus scanners may prevent USB device drivers
    installation. Also make sure, that you are installing the drivers before
    plugging the cable in USB port.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Cam!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 21 Oct 2004
    23:50:18 -0400 from address camilak@videotron.ca:

    >Hi, I wanted to ask, I have a DK-U 5 cable for my Nokia 7210 phone.
    >I've
    >installed the driver for the cable first and then the cable itself and
    >Windows found new hardware. The problem is that it can't find the
    >driver I
    >installed. I tried un-installing several times and tried it again but
    >it
    >still can't find it even though I have already installed the driver
    >software. I am using Windows ME. If anyone know how I can fix this,
    >please
    >let me know. Thanks!

    >Camila

Nokia Cable