Sign in with
Your question

Directx 8 1 for warcraft 3 free download

Last response: in Windows 7
February 15, 2012 12:44:32 PM
a b $ Windows 7
February 15, 2012 2:24:15 PM

Nice, but that probably won't help him any. Assuming he as ANYTHING that resembles a current system it already supports DX9 or better. Even old cards like the FX5700 and 9700pro supported DX9. If I had to guess he's trying to play WC3 on a recent system and he's having issues because its not compatible with Vista or Win7. I'd ask him what the error message is but he seems to not speak English. I'll attempt his speech however.

wiet? wquits withwo tiwot? (best I can do...)
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 15, 2012 7:33:08 PM

4745454b said:
Nice, but that probably won't help him any. Assuming he as ANYTHING that resembles a current system it already supports DX9 or better. Even old cards like the FX5700 and 9700pro supported DX9. If I had to guess he's trying to play WC3 on a recent system and he's having issues because its not compatible with Vista or Win7. I'd ask him what the error message is but he seems to not speak English. I'll attempt his speech however.

wiet? wquits withwo tiwot? (best I can do...)

Well, I gave him what he asked for .
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 15, 2012 7:48:42 PM

Dont even know why people respond to these posts.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 15, 2012 8:01:14 PM

vrumor said:

We respond, to help people who ask for it. If you can give the solution, do so.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 15, 2012 9:35:25 PM

ksiemb said:
We respond, to help people who ask for it. If you can give the solution, do so.

but thats probably not actually going to solve his problem, people need to learn to ask an actual question. not just 'give me'
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 15, 2012 10:53:02 PM

I wonder if questions like this are even legit, or it's somebody's agenda to mess with the forum. Crazy, huh? I'm starting to see a pattern: one liner cryptic request from somebody who just registered and who never responds...

On the other hand, newbies tend to be like that...
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 15, 2012 11:49:01 PM

vrumor said:

Because it has solved other OP's 8.1 problems
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 16, 2012 12:28:45 AM

I could see needing a link to 8.1 if you are still using win95, but this is today. 8.1 is rolled into everything newer then it. Again, DX9 and 10 and 11 are now common. Thanks for going through the hassle of finding it and linking it, but I'm 99% certain it won't fix his issue.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 16, 2012 9:56:19 AM

My point being, if hes gonna ask a question at least put some damn effort in it rather then use a translator to post a topic and put garbage in the body.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 16, 2012 10:16:31 AM

13thmonkey said:
but thats probably not actually going to solve his problem, people need to learn to ask an actual question. not just 'give me'

Oh yes, I share your same feeling, and have found over time that a lot of OPs do not have command of the English Language, and coupled with the fact it is usually their first forum post. They try to put their complete question in the Thread Topic, for example, and just leave the "Hello" in the Text, not knowing that is where the problems or question should be entered.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 16, 2012 10:20:47 AM

4745454b said:
I could see needing a link to 8.1 if you are still using win95, but this is today. 8.1 is rolled into everything newer then it. Again, DX9 and 10 and 11 are now common. Thanks for going through the hassle of finding it and linking it, but I'm 99% certain it won't fix his issue.

You are probably correct, unfortunately, we will most likely never know, because the problem was never defined - As other poster mentioned, he/she/it will never respond anyhow. The Good old Hit & Run !
m
l
!