Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • Graphics Cards
  • Motherboards
  • Components
Last response: in Components
February 18, 2013 6:36:45 PM

Hi, just a quick question but does anybody have any recommendations for a budget cases around £30. It has to hold this motherboard : http://www.scan.co.uk/products/msi-h77ma-g43-intel-h77-...(x16)-d-sub-dvi-d-micro-atx Going to use the standard intel cooler and a xfx 7770 black edition graphics card. Other than holding them things aren't' to picky about the case. It doesn't have to have LED's and lots of fans as I can buy a 120mm fan for around £4.

Any cases would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

More about : budget cases

a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
a b ) Power supply
February 18, 2013 6:44:44 PM

mrhello123 said:
Hi, just a quick question but does anybody have any recommendations for a budget cases around £30. It has to hold this motherboard : http://www.scan.co.uk/products/msi-h77ma-g43-intel-h77-...(x16)-d-sub-dvi-d-micro-atx Going to use the standard intel cooler and a xfx 7770 black edition graphics card. Other than holding them things aren't' to picky about the case. It doesn't have to have LED's and lots of fans as I can buy a 120mm fan for around £4.

Any cases would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

it's quite a low budget there mate! You would need to spend more, that is seriously not even enough for a bad case.
Anonymous
February 18, 2013 6:50:23 PM

You can get a nice Corsair 500r in the cardboard series for that money!
All jokes aside, for that amount of money you wont be able to get a solid case I'm afraid.
The only thing I can think about is the NZXT source 210.
Best of luck :) 
Related resources
February 18, 2013 7:02:20 PM

really sorry to say this but I have just found a full atx motherboard with more features than the other and cheaper so im going with that now. sorry about that. im replying of my mobile over slow internet so i can't load scan but does that case ssupport full atx. the lat thig i wanted to ask is if it has us 3.0
a c 284 V Motherboard
a c 176 U Graphics card
a c 88 ) Power supply
February 18, 2013 7:06:48 PM

The board I linked will still support full ATX boards. Cooler Master has a nice selection of cases for just about every budget.
February 18, 2013 7:24:19 PM

thanks when i get home ill have on look on my laptop. thanks