BF2 Demo....thoughts

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 11, 2005 9:07:59 PM

Very good so far, I'm gonna need to up my FX5900TX128mb, runs ok
without dynamic lighting or shadows or AA @1024x768.

Shame they have not included Asail/absail on rope that would've been
neat.

I do not like the assets sprites(medic, enemy position etc) littering
the landscape spoils the eye candy, hopefully pro games will run with
these turned off in landscape and only available in map view

/Solidus

More about : bf2 demo thoughts

June 12, 2005 4:19:53 AM

Solidus wrote:
> Very good so far, I'm gonna need to up my FX5900TX128mb, runs ok
> without dynamic lighting or shadows or AA @1024x768.
>

> Shame they have not included Asail/absail on rope that would've been
> neat.
>
> I do not like the assets sprites(medic, enemy position etc) littering
> the landscape spoils the eye candy, hopefully pro games will run with
> these turned off in landscape and only available in map view
>
> /Solidus

use left ALT key to turn them OFF and ON.
!