BF2 Demo....thoughts

Very good so far, I'm gonna need to up my FX5900TX128mb, runs ok
without dynamic lighting or shadows or AA @1024x768.

Shame they have not included Asail/absail on rope that would've been
neat.

I do not like the assets sprites(medic, enemy position etc) littering
the landscape spoils the eye candy, hopefully pro games will run with
these turned off in landscape and only available in map view

/Solidus
1 answer Last reply
More about demo thoughts

    Solidus wrote:
    > Very good so far, I'm gonna need to up my FX5900TX128mb, runs ok
    > without dynamic lighting or shadows or AA @1024x768.
    >

    > Shame they have not included Asail/absail on rope that would've been
    > neat.
    >
    > I do not like the assets sprites(medic, enemy position etc) littering
    > the landscape spoils the eye candy, hopefully pro games will run with
    > these turned off in landscape and only available in map view
    >
    > /Solidus

    use left ALT key to turn them OFF and ON.

Games Candy Video Games